7

Zuo Chen's sudden silence made Ji Sishen look a little uneasy.

Like a child who did something wrong, mist suddenly formed in his eyes his.

But he gritted his teeth and refused to let himself cry, lowered his head, and refused to be seen.

Zuo Chen wasn't so angry because of this kind of thing, he just suddenly remembered something.

When he was in college, he did see him secretly learn painting.

When he paints, his expression his is attentive, and the radiance on his face his makes one empathize with him.

There is even light in the eyes his.

But now, there is no light in his eyes his.

It's been so long, he even forgot.

As if hearing Ji Sishen's sobbing, Zuo Chen frowned slightly and said, "What are you crying for?"

When did he cry in front of him?

Not even showing softness.

Ji Sishen wiped his tears, "I...I didn't cry."

Zuo Chen bent down suddenly, raised Ji Sishen's chin, and those watery eyes fell into his own his with ease.

"Didn't cry?"

Ji Sishen turned his head and did not speak.

like fear.

Zuo Chen let go of Ji Sishen and spoke again.

"Since you don't like it, then don't go."

Hearing this, Ji Si was stunned for a moment, but then he smiled at Zuo Chen again.

This time, it was a smile that showed from the eyebrows and eyes his, and even the pear vortex at the corner of the mouth his came out.

"thanks."

Zuo Chen looked at this smile and lost his mind for a moment.

Even my heart skipped a beat out of control.

Quickly suppressing that strange feeling, he only said two words lightly, "It's okay."

Ji Si thought deeply in his heart his, he seemed to know how to attack Zuo Chen.

And it looks pretty normal now.
Recalling the content of the script, I found that all Zuo Chen's tyranny and crazy paranoia only started during that class reunion.

So now Ji Sishen doesn't need to be so careful.

The next day, Zuo Chen drove Ji Sishen back to Fu's house.

Just when he arrived at his destination his, Ji Sishen did n't get off the bus.

Even a little resisted.

But not too obvious.

"That...you're not going in?"

Zuo Chen had a cigarette in his hand and did not smoke.

"Don't go, the company still has something to do, and this is your home, not mine."

There was a flash of loss in Ji Sishen's eyes.

But he looked at Zuo Chen and said, "Then will you come pick me up?"

These words sounded with a hint of hope, and even looking at Zuo Chen's eyes were faintly excited.

Zuo Chen was stunned for a moment, then he reacted, and lightly pressed his hand his holding the cigarette against his temple his, and turned his body slightly to look at Ji Sishen.

"You want me to pick you up?"

If he remembered correctly, he seemed to be afraid of himself.

Realizing that there was something wrong with his words his, Ji Sishen's eyes were dodged a little, and even his earlobes his were dyed a tinge of crimson.

The hands on his legs his were also intertwined with anxiety.

After a long time, he hummed, "I hope..."

At the end, but lonely and calm he said one more sentence.

"I don't like it here."

Zuo Chen knew about the Fu family.

Back then, my aunt did follow a man without telling her family her, but she did a good job of hiding it.

No one in the family knew who the man was.

Zuo Chen did n't know that this man was Fu Shen 's father until his aunt said she was getting married.

He even took his aunt her back the day after Fu Shen's mother died.

So Zuo Chen probably knew why he didn't like it here.

Zuo Chen narrowed his eyes and sat up straight again.

"When the company's affairs are finished, I will come to pick you up at night."