34

Ji Sishen was lying on Xicheng 's body his, his fingertips wrapped around his hair his, with a strong possessiveness.

"I want Xiaoxicheng, inside and out, up and down, from start to finish, it belongs to me alone!"

As if...there is no difference.

"You said that you look so attractive that even I can't stand it."

"So many people want to see you now."

"Even Feng Yao is crazy and says you 're her man her everywhere, so I 'm jealous now!"

"It's very sour!"

He pursed his lips and looked unhappy, revealing the feeling of fierce milk.

Xicheng 's heart trembled slightly, but it was the first time he took the initiative to put his arms around Ji Sishen and kissed his lips his.

At the end, he turned his head away from Ji Sishen in embarrassment, "Is it still sour?"

Ji Sishen's deep eyes flashed a joking smile, but there was no expression on his face.

"It's still sour!"

After he finished speaking, he placed Xicheng 's hands, fingers interlaced, on the top of his head.

"Xiao Xicheng, you must not know how much you want my life."

There are many tricks he likes.

The fluttering starlight in Xicheng's eyes was dyed with a crimson spring color because of these words.

Passionate without knowing it.

Ji Sishen's heart throbbed for a moment, and the man immediately kissed him directly.

With a slight grinding, the body trembles slightly.

The robes on his body his have long since been scattered, leaning over his shoulders his.

The blank picture scroll was also dyed with red plum blossoms.

But when people want to continue to drop the brush, they are interrupted by life.

Ji Sishen didn't want to worry about it, but the knock on the door was urgent and powerful, asking what was the most important thing.

Seeing that no one moved, Xicheng pushed him.

"You go and see."

"If there's nothing wrong, wait...wait for a while...continue..."

Xicheng's voice was dyed into a slightly drunken hoarseness, and there was a bit of a shy vibrato, which made the listeners feel even more deadly.

Ji Sishen secretly said a goblin.

Then he let go of Xicheng and pulled the robe that fell on his arm his.

But he couldn't help but kiss Xicheng, "I'm looking for you to settle accounts later."

Deliberately aggravating the word "slow", it caused Xicheng to tremble.

He seemed to understand the meaning of what he said slowly, and the embarrassment on his face his intensified.

But he hummed softly.

Ji Sishen got up and titied up his clothes.  Seeing that Xicheng was also dressed, he opened the door before the shyness on his face.

He said rather unhappily, "If you don't have a terrible thing to do, let's see if I don't kick you out of the magic palace!"

The demon cultivator shuddered subconsciously when he heard it, and even forgot what he was going to say.

After reacting, he tilted his head and glanced at the room, and immediately reacted.

The leader is... desire/dissatisfaction?

And Ji Sishen directly blocked the spring named Xicheng completely behind him.

Just waiting for the magician to speak.

Mo Xiu coughed twice, and then told Ji Sishen that the entire cultivation world was going to crusade against the demons.

Ji Sishen: "..."

Ji Si stared at the magic cultivator in front of him with a deep smile, "You said you wanted to crusade, right?"

The magician noded inexplicably.

"Since it's a crusade, then they haven't moved yet, and no one has come to the door. Could it be that I'm going out to fight the air now?"

Ji Si laughed directly, and patted Xiao Moxiu on the shoulder, "Come on, look at me, who do you think I am?"

The demon cultivator answered honestly, "It's our demon sect leader!"

"Then do you think those people can beat me?"

After thinking about it, he shook his head directly.  He had never seen anyone who could beat the leader.

Not even the last three sects dared to provoke their sect master easily.

"So, do you know what to do now? Huh?"

There was a hint of danger in his narrowed eyes.