32

Only later, Ji Sishen guessed that it was Xicheng's own thought his.

To make him feel bad.

He has more eyes than him.

Ji Sishen turned to his side his, and the smile on the corner of his mouth his was like the love in his eyes his.

It was probably from his own feelings.

He probably did n't know that his interest in this person was no longer just an interest.

Ji Sishen dealt with Grandpa Xicheng's body early in the morning, so Xicheng's expression was normal.

This is the place that Ji Si has chosen deeply, far away from the hustle and bustle of the world, and there are peach blossoms flying all over the mountains and plains.

It's the best place to stay.

Xicheng didn't stay for long, just looked at his grandfather's tombstone with a gentle smile on the corner of his mouth.

"Grandpa, I have someone I like."

"Others say he's the devil, but I know he's fine."

It was even better for him than he imagined.

Although I don't know how long this kind of good will last, as long as it is him, he will be thrown away, and he probably... can't be separated from him.

Because in my heart, I used to be my grandfather.

Now that Grandpa has left, he is the only one left.

When I think about it, I feel that the whole atrium is throbbing and trembling uncontrollably.

It is a love that erodes to the bone, like a poison that accompanies it.

Xicheng turned around and looked at the figure on the peach blossom tree with a gentle gaze.

He thought that he must have been afraid that he would be sad, so he secretly dealt with his grandfather's body his.

How could his grandfather's body be preserved after such a long time, as if he had just fallen asleep.

So peaceful and kind, as warm as when he was alive.

"Grandpa, it's very good here, and there is peach blossom that you like very much. We will come to see you often in the future."

In the end, Xicheng repeated, "I'm fine too."

The one he loves is better.

Xicheng walked slowly into the peach blossom forest, the people on the tree closed their eyes, and they were peaceful and gentle.

Like falling asleep.

But just as Xicheng walked under the tree, the person on the tree suddenly moved, and the whole thing fell directly into Xicheng 's arms his.

Xicheng firmly caught the person.

The man in his arms his suddenly opened his eyes, wrapped his hands around his neck his, and rubbed his chin.

"See Grandpa next time."

"Should you go back with me now and marry me?"

The redness on Xicheng's face was deeper than that of peach blossoms.

And the person in his arms his is more delicate than peach blossoms.

Xicheng pursed his lips and hummed with a bit of shame.

The happy Ji Sishen directly held the man's face and kissed him.

When the love is deep, Ji Sishen directly throws people into the peach blossom forest.

The peach blossoms flying all over the sky fell on the person's fair and jade-like body, adding a bit of ambiguous beauty.

"Teach... sect master..."

"do not..."

Ji Sishen deeply looked at the shy drunk, and the smile on the corner of his mouth his increased instead of decreasing.

"Don't what?"

"Ten miles of peach blossoms are flying, and all eyes are full of spring."

"Look at the peach blossoms, and I will plant peach blossoms on you, okay?"

The shyness in Xicheng's eyes was more charming than Shili Peach Blossom.

With a bit of water vapor in his eyes his, it fell on Ji Sishen 's body his, making people want to bully even more.

Male sex is wrong.

Male sex is wrong.

It made him want to have a bonfire night with him in his bridal chamber his all day long.

Biting his lip lightly, he avoided Ji Sishen's fiery gaze in embarrassment, "No... not good..."

Ji Sishen grabbed the person back at once, and suddenly a whole peach blossom fell on Xicheng 's red-stained chest his.

Ji Sishen smiled deeply and pinned the peach blossom in the scattered hair in Xicheng.

"Peach blossoms are flying all over the top of the mountain, and I just want to grow peach blossoms on Xiaoxicheng."

"It's really not good to grow peach sky on the top of the mountain."