33

The simple two words directly erupted with infinite murderous aura.

No matter how stupid Ye Liheng was, now he finally realized that he had just said the wrong thing.

"No... not..."

I'm so flustered now that I don't even know how to explain it.

Nanyang never thought that one day he would be jealous.

Still a man's vinegar.

And he even had a stronger murderous intention to Ye Liheng because of these words.

Nanyang squatted down with the knife in hand.

His eyes his were filled with terrifying killing intent, he raised his hand and directly squeezed Ye Liheng's chin, as if he had directly crushed Ye Liheng's chin her.

Ye Liheng's painful tears flowed out.

The whole body his trembled uncontrollably.

"How can you be such a stupid person?"

He even mentioned Ji Sishen's request her to marry him?

Even let him spare his life because of this?

Sure enough, people like this who are so stupid that they don't know whether to live or die should stay in the palace of the king of hell.

Nan Yang's eyes suddenly showed ruthlessness, and he directly cut Ye Liheng's neck her with a machete.

Not deep, but enough to make him miserable.

Letting go, Ye Liheng covered his neck in pain, trying to stop the blood from flowing out, but Ye Liheng could only lie on the ground and feel the blood gushing out of the wound in pain, as if life were shedding little by little in his hands his.  disappear.

"So stupid, then you don't need to keep your mouth."

Those words made him sick.

The silver light of Nanyang's machete flashed past, and with a snort, Ye Liheng's entire mouth was cut behind his ears his.

Extraordinarily terrifying.

That tragic voice resounded almost throughout the Prime Minister's Mansion.

People passing by are almost completely afraid to approach.

For fear that the terrifying evil spirit inside would find him on his head his.

The servant who was stunned that night woke up and looked at Ye Liheng's father and son's corpses, and was stunned and fainted again.

Ye Liheng's father and son both had their heads gone.

As a result, in the next second, someone said that there were two fresh heads hanging in front of the palace.

The servants of the house ran to take a look, but it was not the father and son.

It's downright arrogant.

"Your man is so cruel."

"He cut off people's heads and hung them in front of the palace."

One is ruthless and the other is damaged, absolutely.

The person who was rumored to be seriously injured is now lying leisurely on the bed, making jokes with the system at will.

"Awesome, when I go home, I have to reward my little oiran well."

system:"……"

You're almost done if you don't devour your life, and you want a reward?

Anyway, the so-called reward may not hold well...

Suddenly feeling the cold eyes from his host his, the system was so frightened that the last word was directly held back.

"Reward! There must be a good reward!"

"When your man solves the dog emperor, you can end your way home and spend the candle night with your man directly."

Ji Sishen was immediately distracted when he heard the bridal chamber flower candle night.

"Yes, Not Bad."

Soon, when the solution is over, he will go home and marry his little courtesan his.

So, Ah Yang, remember to wait for me obediently.

——

Nanyang hung the heads of Ye Liheng and his son his in front of the palace, but no one dared to trouble Nanyang.

Not even the emperor made a move.

This emperor is also useless enough.

It didn't take long for Nanyang to appear in front of the emperor.

At that time, the emperor was in the hot spring pool, playing games with a few disheveled palace concubines.

Seeing someone holding a machete in front of them, the concubines were really startled.

Emperor Gou didn't panic, he seemed to have guessed that Nanyang would appear.