26

The tip of the nose was sore, and the tears could not stop falling like that.

Zuo Chen sighed helplessly, and gently wiped away Ji Sishen's tears.

"Why do you look like a little crying bag?"

Ji Sishen nestled in Zuo Chen's arms, like a little milk cat.

Makes my heart soften.

"Don't worry, Auntie will know, eh?"

Ji Sishen seemed to be in disbelief like a child, raised his eyes and looked at Zuo Chen, tears welling up in his eyes his.

"Really? Will mother know?"

Zuo Chen hummed, "I'll know."

Ji Sishen lowered his head suddenly, rubbing his necklace and muttered.

"But I haven't brought someone I like to see her."

"Before, I promised her that I would definitely take someone I like to see her."

Zuo Chen looked at such an aggrieved person, and he could n't feel any anger in his heart.

Even when he went to see Shi Qin today, and even the picture of Shi Qin hidden in the necklace he cherished, he subconsciously ignored it.

"Now is also okay."

Ji Si heard it deeply, and when he looked up at Zuo Chen again, there was a starlight of hope in his eyes his.

"Really?"

Zuo Chen rubbed Ji Sishen's hair, "Yeah."

Then Ji Sishen pulled Zuo Chen directly and said he was going to see his mother his.

Zuo Chen: "..."

"It's very late today, let's go tomorrow, eh?"

Ji Sishen insisted, "I'm going now!"

Suddenly, he said in a low voice, "When my mother was here before, I was too late. I didn't want her to leave, so I didn't trust me."

Ji Sishen held Zuo Chen's hand a little harder, and looked at Zuo Chen with serious eyes.

"I want to tell my mother that I am fine now and I have met someone who is very nice to me."

"I want to tell my mother that I want to be with him for the rest of my life, and I want to be good with him."

Holding Zuo Chen's hand, he rubbed it on his cheek.

That look makes people look aggrieved and distressed.

It seems that Ji Sishen will lose him if he doesn't go today.

My heart moved slightly, "Okay, let's go now."

Ji Sishen wiped his tears happily.

This is not the first time Zuo Chen has come to see his mother his.

For the first time in my memory, it was probably when the person who was talking to his mother his died holding the necklace.

right here.

It's his mother's grave his.

Zuo Chen pulled away from his memory his, squatted down and put his arms around Ji Sishen and opened his mouth to the tombstone.

"Deeply speaking, I want to bring me to see you and tell you that we are very happy."

"Shen Shen has already met my mother, and she likes Shen Shen very much."

"It's my turn to see you now, I hope you can rest assured that I will be deeply good and won't make him sad again."

"We will get married, and we will grow old together to see you."

Zuo Chen's every word was very serious, like a heavy commitment.

Ji Sishen leaned on Zuo Chen's shoulder and responded with a smile, "Mother, I finally brought someone I like to see you, we will be fine."

The two stayed for a while before preparing to go home.

After getting in the car, Zuo Chen lightly rubbed Ji Sishen's hair, "Are you at ease now?"

Ji Si's eyes with a deep smile curved, "Well, Achen, let's go home."

Zuo Chen snorted and took Ji Sishen back to the villa.

Zuo Chen did n't toss Ji Sishen that night, but he just slept quietly with his arms around Ji Sishen.

This made Ji Si deeply relieved.

It seems that this Zuo Chen's qi should have disappeared without a trace.

Gee.

Life is hard.

In fact, Zuo Chen didn't care much about what happened to him today when he met Shi Qin.

It's just that the little guy thinks he cares a lot, and has been trying to please him and divert his attention his.

——

Who said they wanted to read abuse?  ?  ?  (; ̄д ̄)

In the past few days, my mind is full of abuse!  (.ŏ_ŏ)

Even in my dreams, I dream of all the plots I conceived (°ー°〃)

I have thought about 20,000 to 300,000 words in my head, and the finale is all out.  The key is that I can't remember the plot of the dream when I wake up!  Woohoo X﹏X (stormy cry▄█▀█●)