9

Nanyang saw Ji Sishen after he came in.

It's just that the person who said those words to him yesterday, now his eyes his fell on Yu Xiang on the flowerbed.

The deep meaning in his eyes his made Nanyang a little concerned.

Sure enough, it's all the inferiority of men.

In Nanyang's heart, for a moment, he equated Ji Sishen with those disciples again.

Even the killing intent was a little deeper.

Ji Si deeply felt Nan Yang's thoughts and felt amused.

Oops, is his man jealous?

Ji Sishen stopped looking at the top of the stage and went straight to the second floor.

When Nanyang saw Ji Sishen come up, he went straight back to his cubicle.

Just as he was about to close the door, Ji Sishen pressed his foot against the door.

Ji Si's eyes were full of a strong smile, "What? You still closed the door when you saw me coming?"

Nan Yang's eyes were full of alienation, "The person that the lord should be looking for is Yuxiang."

Ji Sishen is also straightforward with his man his.

"But the only person I'm looking for is you."

Nanyang: "..."

He frowned slightly, but he didn't close the door again, and went straight into the room and sat down.

"I don't know why I am interested in the prince."

"Compared to this lowly and tough man, I am afraid that a delicate girl is more in line with the prince's appetite."

Ji Sishen walked to the opposite side of Nanyang and sat down, poured a cup of tea and pushed it in front of Nanyang.

The eyes his are serious and affectionate, "I think you make me salivate more than those women."

Nanyang: "..."

Seeing that he was speechless, Ji Sishen walked behind Nanyang.

Nanyang almost subconsciously folded his palms, even holding the dagger in his hand.

It was only covered by that robe.

Ji Sishen, as if he did n't feel it at all, took out the hosta from his arms his and gently inserted it into Nanyang 's bun.

Nanyang was slightly startled, his position his was facing the bronze mirror opposite.

Although there is some distance, Nanyang's eyesight is very good, and he can see Ji Sishen carefully inserting a hosta for himself in the bronze mirror.

There was no perfunctory or pretense in those eyes.

"Since you're wearing the hosta I gave you, then you're mine."

Nanyang frowned slightly, he had never met a stalker before.

But the people behind him seem to be different from those who stalk him.

He did n't even notice the hatred he hated in his heart.

This feeling made Nanyang feel a little out of his control his and made him feel a little at a loss.

But today there was a lot of rumors about the death of the four strong men, and he thought it was impossible for Ji Sishen not to know.

Now that you know it, why didn't you come to Xingshi to ask the guilt?

Just wearing a hosta and saying something like this?

Nanyang could n't guess Ji Sishen's thoughts his.

But thinking about this man's ruthless nature, maybe it's possible to humiliate him in this way.

Now he can't confront this person head-on, and the most important thing is that he wants to see if this person's affection for him is lying to him.

If so, then the person is doing a good job of disguising.

Then he will definitely kill him!

Nanyang thought about it, then withdrew the dagger, looked at Ji Sishen in the bronze mirror, and sighed suddenly.

"Does the lord really want to marry a cheap slave?"

Ji Sishen listened to the suddenly softened tone, and knew that this guy was deliberately catering to him, and wanted to see if he was sincere.

How could this kind of small trick be so terrifying... I'm familiar with it.

But Ji Sishen didn't care, the more submissive he was, the more exciting he felt.

After all, he really thinks of him badly.