4

The head of the Feng family didn't expect Ji Sishen to appear, so he stood up and opened his mouth like a guard.

"I do n't know what the devil 's leader is doing when he comes to his house?"

Ji Sishen looked a little light-hearted, "It's nothing expensive, I just want to grab a kiss."

It's really simple that he just wants to grab a relative. How can he make it seem like he's going to take over his house?

Does he look so fierce?

"Host! You are the leader of the demon sect! The person who doesn't dare to provoke even the three sects!"

Ji Si's deep eyes flashed with surprise, is he so powerful in this world?

But Ji Sishen took it for granted.

I always thought he was a really great guy.

So he didn't pay much attention to it, so wouldn't it be easier for him to grab men?

Couldn't be better.

Robbery? !

Everyone present was stunned, the Demon Sect leader actually came to Feng's house to grab a relative? ? ?

Immediately, all the talents reacted to the previous identity of the demon sect leader in front of him.

This was originally one of the first three clansmen, Qi Shen, but he was someone who used to marry Feng Yao, the daughter of the Feng family.

Hearing that even Feng Yao couldn't sit still, she immediately lifted her hijab and looked at the disgusting man on the eaves.

"Qi Shen! I won't go with you!"

"I'm already from Brother Xicheng!"

"Even if you are the leader of the demon sect, don't try to force me with this identity!"

As he said that, he stepped back a few steps and held Xicheng's hand forcefully.

Xicheng frowned because of Feng Yao 's actions her, and coughed twice, but fortunately it was n't that serious this time.

The head of the Feng family also said with a cold face, "Qi Shen! You don't have to take an inch, even if you are a member of the Demon Race, don't ignore people!"

Immediately, the people of the Feng family raised their spirit energy to Ji Sishen, as if the Feng family could kill him if he wanted to do something.

Ji Si gave a deep tut, and his eyes fell on the frowning Xicheng.

Xicheng felt Ji Sishen's gaze his, and his eyebrows his twitched.

That gaze was too fiery and light-hearted.

When everyone else thought that the person who this person was going to rob was Feng Yao, Xicheng had an incredible intuition in his heart his when he looked at the person 's eyes that were pierced by Xinghe.

That is this extremely disgusting, bloodthirsty and violent demon man, the person who wants to rob his relatives his-it is him.

This answer instantly made Xicheng feel too shocked, so he didn't mention it in one breath and coughed badly.

His face he seemed to be a bit more crimson because of suffocation.

Ji Sishen looked at Xicheng 's appearance his and frowned slightly.

How could his man be so weak, isn't he just trying to rob him?

Are you so scared that you can't even lift it up?

It seems that he has to snatch it back and take good care of it.

Take care to get him done.

Ji Sishen suddenly sneered, and his tone his was also somewhat mocking.

"When did Ben Gong say that he wanted to rob your daughter?"

Where does the confidence come from?

As soon as the words came out, the people present were stunned.

What? Isn't it robbing Fengyao? Could it be possible to rob the groom's office?

This is the truth.

Ji Sishen didn't let these people react, he flew to the ground, stepped on the apex of Xicheng step by step, and walked in front of him.

Then, when Xicheng was stunned for a while, he directly took the person from the hand of the person who was supporting him into his arms.

There was not much strength on Xicheng's feet, but it was an unstable one, leaning against Ji Sishen's arms his.

Ji Sishen suddenly hooked his lips and chuckled, "Huh? Is my little Xicheng so impatient to want me to snatch you away?"

"I'll give it a hug too."