9

Ji Si suddenly raised his head and met Fu Chao's eyes firmly, "She is not my mother!"

That appearance was something Zuo Chen had never seen before.

Soft yet firm.

Zuo Chen stepped forward and directly hugged Ji Sishen who was sitting on the ground.

Ji Sishen was in his arms his, but he was only slightly startled, but he did n't resist.

Zuo Chen was somewhat satisfied, so he spoke with a cold face.

"I don't want to take care of the Fu family, but since you gave me your son back then, you are not qualified to do anything with my people!"

Zuo Chen said "My person", which made the earlobe of the person in his arms reddish.

However, he felt that the grievances had intensified a bit, and when I held him, I could feel the strong grievances and tremors emanating from him.

Zuo Chen glanced at the stick in Fu Chao's hand, which was thicker than a man's fist.  No wonder he didn't want to go back to Fu's house.

Fu Chao didn't expect Zuo Chen to appear, but now that he said such words again, Fu Chao was naturally uncomfortable.

What's more, he is his wife's nephew his.

But Zuo Chen's identity made Fu Chao fearful, and the Fu family's company still needed Zuo Chen's support his.

On the other hand, Mu Qing said, "Xiao Chen, you shouldn't say that about my uncle."

Zuo Chen suddenly sneered, "I remember that my aunt cut off ties with her family her back then because of other people's men."

If it was n't for his mother his thinking about the relationship between the two sisters, he would n't want to take care of the Fu family 's affairs.

Zuo Chen's words immediately made Mu Qing feel shameless, but what he said was indeed the truth.

Zuo Chen didn't stay any longer, he hugged Ji Sishen directly and returned to the car.

Because the shoulder his was suddenly pulled, Ji Sishen hissed because of the pain.

Zuo Chen's face was not very good, but his movements were lighter.

"If I were you, even if I couldn't fight back, I should hide."

Of course Ji Sishen knew this, but if he avoided, how could Zuo Chen take him away?

How did he let him know that he didn't like the Fu family?

Ji Sishen was a little gloomy on the face, "If you hide, you will be beaten even harder."

Zuo Chen was suddenly silent

"He beats you often?"

Zuo Chen never knew about the Fu family, and even about his being sent to a mental hospital, Fu Chao had lied to Zuo Chen.

Fu Chao told Zuo Chen that Fu Shen was mentally ill, would go crazy, and would not recognize his six relatives his.

Ji Sishen lowered his head and hummed.

"I couldn't before, but after my mother left, he often beat me and scolded me because of some things."

"If it weren't for that woman being infertile, he wouldn't let me go back to Fu's house."

Even if I go back to Fu 's house, I still want to see if his son his is obedient.

Zuo Chen's eyes fell on Ji Sishen's wrist again.

"This one too?"

Ji Si was deeply aware of it, and pulled off his sleeve to cover the scar his.

"Ok."

There are more than one scars like this.

Seeing his resistance his, Zuo Chen did n't ask.

Sitting back in the driver's seat, he suddenly spoke.

"If you don't want to come back in the future, you don't have to come back."

For a long time, Ji Sishen only hummed, but he could hear a bit of crying inside.

Zuo Chen took Ji Sishen directly to his own hospital.

The stick hit so hard that Ji Sishen's shoulder was blue and blood stained.

It was even more swollen, and it was a little shocking to look at.

"Is this what you did?"

Zuo Yi looked at his brother his in disbelief.

He knew that his brother his had something in his heart his, but he was so serious?

Is this not afraid that his shoulders his will be abolished?

Zuo Chen glanced at Zuo Yi lightly, and Zuo Yi immediately shut up.

"What do you think I would do if it were me?"