15

"Host, do you two want to be so tragic and sad, and those who don't know think that you are going to be separated by life and death, as if you were torn apart alive."

Ji Sishen was very leisurely, "You single data string, do you know what it means to see you every day is like every three autumns?"

Statistics of a single data string: "..."

What is going on when you want to resist.

Thinking about it, he didn't dare.

He still pretended not to understand, and hugged the thigh of his own host.

snort!

Haotongzi will not fight with the host.

Woohoo X﹏X

No one can beat him.

Life is tough!  Total shame!

But people are still very proud.

"Speaking of which, if you put your man back like this, host, you are not afraid that he will be robbed by that guy named Yu Xiang."

Ji Sishen didn't care about it at all, "Let him grab it, as long as he grabs it."

It was not his man his who was robbed.

Ji Sishen has never given this kind of complete trust to others easily.

"You really don't have any sense of crisis at all, but you're not afraid that the dog emperor will find trouble sooner or later."

"One country's war king, with the former prince Wenxiang Nephrite."

Ji Sishen naturally knew, but the Tianyong Dynasty had reached the point of decline.

Can Tianyongchao be called Tianyongchao without him?

The Tianyong Dynasty was not surnamed Huang, but Yi.

"Then your surname is not Yi either."

The system complained about his host boss whenever it got the chance, but it was extraordinarily spineless.

It really makes Ji Sishen love and hate.

"Xiao Tongzi, I have read the data of several worlds, do you want to satisfy my curiosity?"

A certain young master immediately freeze.

"The host is the best!"

Then it disappeared.

Ji Sishen just smiled lightly against his temples.

Little Tongzi is really getting more and more cute.

He Lovely wants to see his data his boiling.

A Tongzi hugged himself secretly, the data trembling.

Woohoo... the host is too bullying!

I want to see the data boiling!

snort!  He wouldn't let it.

——

Here Nanyang left the War King's Mansion in an open and aboveboard manner.

It was also sent by Ji Sishen himself.

This made the entire imperial city boil.

Everyone is just playing as the King of War.  He Never thought that he would bring this cheap slave back to the King of War's mansion in just a few days?

Now that he is still open and upright, let him appear from the King of War's Mansion in the sight of everyone?

Who doesn't know Nanyang's identity?

This is the former prince!

The King of War is clearly provoking the majesty of the emperor.

But when this matter spread to the palace, the emperor only said that King Zhan defended the Tianyong Dynasty.  Since he wanted to play, a cheap slave let him play.

Even the emperor said such things, what else can outsiders say?

However, Ji Sishen kept his hand his.

"solved?"

"Yes, Your Majesty is worried about your lord."

The person who was speaking was the housekeeper.  At this moment, he was wearing a dark black attire, and his whole body his was full of Kong Wu's powerful aura, without the slightest old-fashioned attitude.

The butler was also the best dark guard ever.

"Hmph, while he asked this king to work for him and guard the country for thousands of miles, he secretly placed a lot of eyeliners, and even deliberately created a lot of assassination incidents for this king."

The butler sees clearly.

"The Tianyong Dynasty is at the end of the day."

Ji Sishen was noncommittal.

"Your Highness should make new plans."

Ji Sishen raised the corner of his mouth slightly, but his eyes his were full of dark tides.

"Not urgent."

He has his own plans.

Yi Shen has been so powerful over the years, and the emperor has long thought of something other than him.

But it's too late.

Whether it's internal or external troubles, it's enough to make this debauched and foolish monarch a headache.

——

On the attic of the famous building, Yu Xiang's gloomy expression blocked Nanyang's way.

——

Shen Shen is obviously getting more and more A, but he just doesn't counterattack, so angry (* ̄︶ ̄)