3

In Nan Shen's mobile phone address book, no one else's phone number is ever stored.

His memory his is very good, as long as you look at things, you ca n't forget them even if you want to forget them.

This phone number is from Nan Shen's home his.

But he didn't want to answer, so he just hung up.

He Just hung up the phone, and suddenly another call came.

Nan Shen didn't hesitate and picked it up directly.

"Brother, I found the house you want to rent for you, and I will send you the address."

Nan Shen just hummed and said thank you again casually.

"Oh, what is the relationship between the two of us, tell me what to say thank you."

Bei Qiao is a friend Nan Shen has known since he was very young.

while in the orphanage.

"Um."

After hanging up the phone, Nan Shen received a text message.

The distance is not very far, Nan Shen hurriedly cleaned up and moved directly over.

As long as Fu Yuntao comes to him once, he will move once.

Fortunately, because Fu Yuntao touched Nanshen's things, most of them were almost thrown away.

Today, the most valuable things to Nanshen are their own computers and mobile phones.

Cell phones are of little use to him.

But the computer is the guy he eats.

Of course it cannot be lost.

The newly moved place is a civilian house.  Although it is noisy, it is cheaper to rent a house.

Now Nanshen...is relatively poor.

Although Bei Qiao said he wanted to help him, he didn't want to rely on others.

After moving Nan Shen, he was exhausted and felt a little headache lying on the bed.

Chapter 286 The Crazy Criticism of the E-sports Big Shots (3) [Page 2/2]
previous page
Back to Contents
next page

Please install our client

Offline Download Ad-Free Reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
It was as if his brain was about to explode, and he fell asleep.

By the time he woke up, it was too late.

Nan Shen glanced at the time, it was almost time for the broadcast.

Now he is a small game anchor, the platform is just a small platform, and his fans his are not many, only 20,000 to 30,000, but he can barely make a living.

In addition, Nan Shen himself was relatively poor, as long as the people of the Nan family didn't make trouble, he didn't have a lot of expenses.

Nanshen's game live broadcast is different from others.  He rarely turns on the mic, and rarely talks when he turns on the mic, let alone the game commentary.

He Also He does n't turn on the camera.

So compared to other anchors, Nan Shen is a weak chicken.

But fortunately, most of his fans are technical fans.  Even if Nan Shen does not speak, just live streaming the game screen can still stabilize his income his.

Nanshen broadcast it live for a while, and then it went down.

He Started to practice the game trumpet.

Compared with live broadcast, Nan Shen prefers to play games alone.

This game is very popular called "The Return of the Doomsday".

Nanshen used to have a very high-level tuba, but it disappeared in the past two years.

The trumpet is also a few days ago, and he began to brush on a whim.

He wants to refresh his honor his.

Two years ago, Nanshen was not as unpopular as it is now.

At that time, he was the anchor of the game competition category on the Moon Live platform, but he ranked in the top three.

If it is pure pk game technology, even the first and second platform live broadcast is not his opponent his.

However, people will hype it up, and it will be lively and meet the requirements of fans in various ways.

Nanshen is purely technical pk.

But the good times didn't last long.  Nanshen was hacked to the end one day, and he was framed by someone to open the hanger than he was not a technical anchor at all.

He also smeared that his fans his were all bought fans, all kinds of navy hype.

He was swiped down in a daze, and as soon as he logged in to his account his, he would curse and attack the sky.

There are even human flesh, and even his address his was revealed by human flesh, and various animal corpses were put to death by splashing paint.