40

Nanyang came to look for Ji Sishen in the morning.  Seeing people lying obediently in the yard basking in the sun, there was a trace of warmth in his eyes.

I didn't sneak out again today.

The person serving Ji Sishen was about to speak when Nanyang stopped him.

Lighting his footsteps his, he walked over and picked him up from the imperial concubine 's couch.

Ji Sishen was used to Nanyang 's breath his, and as soon as he picked it up, he found a comfortable position and continued to fall asleep in Nanyang 's arms his.

Nanyang smiled and carried the person directly into the bedroom.

The others understood, followed the eunuch beside Nan Yang, and directly greeted the others and retreated.

Leave space for these two people.

However, Nanyang was resting on the bed with Ji Sishen in his arms.

He did n't do anything.

Just when Nanyang fell asleep, he felt someone's restlessness, and when he opened his eyes, he saw Ji Sishen get out of the quilt.

The ends of his eyes his were dyed a bit crimson, and the eyes his were full of water.

He Lightly licked his lips his, extraordinarily seductive.

What a goblin.

"A Shen, you are still begging me for mercy before you go to the court."

Ji Sishen's black hair was loose, and he stared at Nanyang with his eyes down.

"Ayang, do I mean begging for mercy when I say begging for mercy?"

Nanyang was very helpful, he knew it.

"Besides, Your Majesty has been in the morning court for so long. I am here to serve His Majesty and rest."

Nanyang: "..."

Tried to tease him again.

Nanyang turned over and looked down at Ji Sishen condescendingly.

The lust in his eyes his is evident.

"Then ask your husband to take good care of me."

Ji Sishen's heart jumped, and Nanyang leaned down to meet Ji Sishen's request his to serve him.

Gee.

His Ah Yang , his studies are bad.

They would call his husband to tease him.

It's really getting worse and worse, but why does he like it so much.

Hearing his family's man call his husband is really hard to come by.

"Ayang, I love you."

love more than ever.

But what he wanted to say more was, Yueyin.

One day, he must call Yueyin.

Nanyang gently kissed Ji Si's affectionate end of his eyes, "Well, I know."

I want to know you, and I will live forever.

Ah Shen, I love you.

surpasses everything in the world.

——

Nanyang will count for another ten years, until the end of his life his, the capital of Beichen is in good weather, the country is prosperous and the people are safe.

Although Nanyang had no heirs, he adopted a good person to be the crown prince.

Nanyang and Ji Sishen entered the imperial mausoleum in the same coffin, with the highest and most honorable status.

Even the names are side by side.

Like these two people, they have never been separated.

Yueyin, wait for me.

I haven't met you yet, so you can't like someone else.

——

This time Ji Sishen was directly sent to the new world.

It just seems that the world is different this time.

"Host, it's a little bad."

The system's voice sounded a little dignified.

"What do you mean bad?"

"Well... it's just that the life value of this world is too low, it is only 20% of the life value."

"The most important thing is that when the host's world seems to be Fu Ting's world, I transferred the explosion to the world."

When Yueyin was Fu Ting's little plane, the third prince, Chu Mu, wanted to threaten his host with an explosion.  Although the host was safe in the end, most of the explosive power was diverted by him.

At that time, I just saw that the health value of this small world was too low to cause personal damage, and after the transfer of time and space, the explosion would be weakened.

At that time, they also swore that they would not appear in this world.

After all, the life value is too low.

It's really a human... ah no, don't set up a flag easily.

Ji Sishen: "..."

There is a saying that MMP is not good to spray.