8

Zuo Chen responded with a calm um.

It doesn't seem so excited anymore.

Zuo Chen saw Ji Sishen walk into Fu's house and left.

When Ji Sishen returned to Fu's house, Fu Chao was chatting and laughing with the woman.

Ji Sishen ignored it and planned to go straight upstairs.

But he was suddenly stopped by Fu Chao, "Fu Shen! That's why you don't have any tutoring?"

Ji Sishen is funny, no tutor?  Well said.

Besides loving his mother his, did Fu Shen have any other tutoring?

Seeing that Ji Sishen was ignoring him at all, Fu Chao stepped forward quickly, as always, he was going to grab Ji Sishen's collar and prepare to educate him.

But now Fu Shen has a different person in his heart, how could it be possible for him to beat him?

So when Fu Chao was about to grab him, Ji Sishen directly bent down and took a step back.

He put his hands around his chest and looked at Fu Chao in a relaxed manner, "What? You still want to hit me?"

"Do I need to remind you that if I beat my son, it can be considered domestic violence according to the extent of the plot, so father wants me to sue you for domestic violence?"

What Fu Chao said about educating Fu Shen was punching and kicking.

Up to now, the original body has the scars left by Fu Chao at the beginning.

Not just in one place.

Fu Chao didn't expect Ji Sishen to suddenly say such a thing, so he didn't react for a while.

"Domestic violence? It is only right and proper for Lao Tzu to educate his son his."

"If you are disrespectful to your elders, you should clean up."

Ji Sishen suddenly covered his lips and sneered, "Yes, it is right and proper for Lao Tzu to educate his son his, but dear father, do you think you are educating me?"

"Do you want me to remind you how many times you hit me and how many injuries have I been hurt since you knew I like men?"

"I'm obviously not mentally ill, but you have to be forcibly taken to a mental hospital to be locked up and given sedatives?"

No matter how many times Fu Shen made trouble, he was injected with sedatives many times.

It's okay not to mention it, Fu Chao felt angry when he mentioned this.

"Fu Shen! You are really becoming more and more lawless? Don't think that if you stay at Zuo Chen's house, I can't control you, and you can go to heaven!"

After saying that, Fu Chao looked around and saw a stick not far away, so he went forward and picked it up.

And the nanny at home has long been used to it, and she even closed the door knowingly.

Ji Sishen looked at him with a sneer, seeing that he was going to kill himself?

But Ji Sishen did n't hide, and let the stick hit him, just on the shoulder his.

The system seemed to hear the sound of the bones shattering.

"Host! Why don't you hide?"

Ji Sishen didn't speak, but at this moment the door was suddenly kicked open.

Ji Sishen calmly turned his head to look at the figure who had left Zuo Chen long ago.

Ji Si's deep eyes flashed with stars, but for only a second, he looked at Zuo Chen, full of grievances.

He even fell to the ground in pain.

system:"……"

Zuo Chen's appearance his was an accident, which made Mu Qing, who had been sitting there motionless, stand up and hurriedly pretended to pull someone.

"Shen Shen, how are you, get up quickly."

Ji Sishen pouted, and directly shook off Mu Qing's hand.

"You don't have to be kind!"

Gritting his teeth stubbornly.

And Mu Qing fell to the ground as if she was unstable because Ji Sishen suddenly threw her away.

The bottom of my eyes is very aggrieved, "Deep..."

Called very kindly.

Fu Chao reacted, and although he didn't hit him with a stick, he helped Mu Qing up again, staring at him with anger, "Fu Shen! That's how you treat your mother?"

——

There will be more updates later ( ✿>◡❛)

In addition, I want to say that I hope you don't substitute the three views of the novel into reality.  It is just the plot needed in the novel.  I can't write it completely according to the three views of reality.  After all, it is not a documentary.  So please forgive me if the writing is not good (◦˙▽˙◦)

My three views are very positive!  !  !  o(´^`)o

And everyone must not be misled by the original script mentioned ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)✧ Some of them are traps, and the original script is only for the original owner and the male protagonist of the original world, it does not represent the deep world (๑´ ∀'๑)