24

"Some people are really shameless, and anyone's cp will stand!"

"If you don't play games well, you only know wheat bran all day long, first with Ye Shen, and now with a newcomer, tsk tsk tsk..."

This person's tone was supportive of Ye Shuo.

The person next to him was angry and immediately refuted it.

Fortunately, I was persuaded in time, otherwise I might get out of control.

But unfortunately, he was afraid that he would be disappointed.

People Xu Shen has never been wheat bran, and they don't know who is with Jiang Jingxu all day long, deliberately making others feel wheat bran.

The company turns a blind eye to this kind of thing.

Can drive popularity, why not do it?

But the only difference is that this time, Xu Shen was deeply attached to his little goblin his, but his eyes his could n't cover his eyes his.

Jiang Jingxu directly carried a certain, still angry little guy to the competition room.

"Come on, it's time for the game."

This time, the people who had just stood with the two CPs directly exploded in situ.

ZC.'s luck was not very good, and Ye Shuo's current team, Fuyun, was drawn by lottery.

"Captain, this Ye Shuo is a dog-skin plaster, you can't even shake it off."

How much Su Jing admired Ye Shuo at the beginning, how much he hates Ye Shuo now.

It can be said that Ye Shuo was brought out by Jiang Jingxu, and ZC.  Also hurt Ye Shuo very much.

They all think that Ye Shuo is the next god.

The tacit cooperation between the two can be said to be unique.

Ye Shuo has always respected Jiang Jingxu.

Together, the two created the doomsday myth.

But Ye Shuo is a white-eyed wolf.

When Ye Shuo was at his lowest point, Jiang Jingxu regarded him as a god in the eyes of others.

But this guy betrayed ZC.  in the last World Series.

Originally, ZC.  could have won three consecutive world championships, but this man actually played fake matches!

In the end, it was even pushed to Xu Shen.

When ZC.  plummeted, Ye Shuo terminated the contract with ZC.  with a super high salary, and the next year he took ZC.'s deadly rival, Team Fuyun, and won the national championship.

Team Floating Cloud also rose to fame directly from the second child of Wannian.

If it weren't for Jiang Jingxu's strength, I'm afraid Jiang Jingxu would have become an e-sports joke now.

Ji Sishen could feel the maliciousness of being hacked from Nan Shen, how could he not know the pain of Jiang Jingxu's guilt?

His man his, he is reluctant to bully, how can he let others be so arrogant?

"Host, I see that you are bullying your men in the last world."

They are bullied more than women cry.

Ji Sishen didn't feel guilty at all, "That's in bed/on, it's called love/fun, you have a bunch of data, what do you know?"

system:"……"

Disgusted again!

snort!

Who said he didn't understand?

Not to mention, whether it is the host being bullied or his man being bullied by the host, he is very excited!

cough cough...

I always feel as if he was being led astray by the host!

snort!

There really is what kind of host there is, and he is dirty!

He said It's not that innocent little boy anymore!

My mind is either wanting to see the host being bullied, or just wanting to see the host's man being bullied by the host!

woohoo...

The host is so bad!

Ji Sishen still does n't know the heart of his family his?

So just ignore it.

"Captain, I'm against Ye Shuo in the singles match."

There was a sharp gleam in his eyes.

Su Jing could feel Ji Sishen's anger, but he didn't seem to get Ji Sishen's thoughts.

"Brother Shen, I think it's the captain who knows Ye Shuo best."

Ji Sishen suddenly became gloomy.