12

Zuo Yi: "..."

The oppression of capitalism!  He... chose to endure.

If someone in the family finds out that he secretly goes to see that person's concert, then he will be finished!

"Where? I'll see it now!"

With a very serious expression, Zuo Chen expressed his satisfaction.

He gestured to his bedroom.

Then he quit and went back to the living room, standing by the window, smoking a cigarette, his eyes his were deep, but he could n't tell what he was thinking.

In fact, Ji Sishen wasn't that serious, after all, there was a bit of deliberate pretence in it.

So Zuo Yi walked out after reading it.  Seeing Zuo Chen smoking again, his face he became a little more serious.

"Smoking is bad for your health."

Glancing at the upstairs bedroom again, Zuo Yi sighed.

"Brother, you obviously know everything, why are you still trapping him by your side?"

"Don't forget, you were sent to the hospital by your father back then."

Zuo Chen snuffed out the cigarette butt, and glanced at Zuo Yi coldly.

"You talk a lot?"

Zuo Yi immediately raised his hands and surrendered, "Yes, yes, I have a lot to say, but brother, little sister-in-law's heart is not on you, it's no use tying him by your side."

Zuo Chen knew the meaning of Zuo Yi's words, and thinking about Ji Sishen's recent changes, he said it again.

"He's been nice lately."

Be good enough to let him, don't let him have a trace, escape the thoughts around him.

Zuo Yi heard the meaning of Zuo Chen's words, "Forget it, you decide your own business, but my mother asked me to tell you that no matter what, she will support your own choice and go."

Looking at the back of Zuo Yi 's departure, Zuo Chen 's eyes his were slightly deep, and his whole person he seemed to be a little cool and lonely.

And Ji Sishen on the second floor watched this scene and couldn't help but think deeply.

"System, why do I think Zuo Chen seems to be in trouble?"

And there seems to be some big things hidden, but Fu Shen is completely unaware of it.

"This, because the script is narrated from Fu Shen's perspective, so there is no way for the system to know what you said."

Ji Sishen rolled his eyes with disgust, "He also said that he is a high-level system and has the highest authority."

It is indeed a big talk.

system:"……"

snort!  Haotong does not care about the host!

Its highest authority depends on the highest authority that can be exercised in the current world!

It's not all its authority, injustice!

It's obviously super awesome!

But the host is so strong that its power can only be played on the spot!

snort!

I'm out of balance!

Ji Sishen ignored the system's slander and looked at Zuo Chen downstairs, thinking deeply.

The exploration of his eyes his made Ji Si deeply want to see through this person.

It's good to see how many things he has that he needs to discover by himself.

Ji Sishen was not that serious, but he deliberately acted serious.

"Can I go downstairs?"

Ji Si frowned deeply, then shook his head as if not daring to look at Zuo Chen.

The crimson color of the earlobe made Zuo Chen see his intentional thoughtfulness his.

But he didn't dismantle it, just took the person out of the bed and went downstairs.

This man had a scent of shower gel on his body his, the same as his body his.

But the only difference is that the person in his arms his is a little soft, and the fragrance of the shower gel is mixed with a bit of milky fragrance.

As if not weaned.

Smalls extraordinarily good.

It's what he imagined.

He carried the person downstairs, but did not put him on the stool, but let Ji Sishen sit in his arms his, and then fed Ji Sishen with light porridge.