27

Jiang Jingxu glanced at Su Jing, "If you eat too much, you'll get used to it."

Then he directly pulled Ji Sishen and left first.

Su Jing was so angry that he almost didn't pull Zhao Muke back to throw a wave of dog food.

But according to what Ji Sishen said, he just has a thief but no courage.

Zhao Muke was too cold, and knowing Su Jing's playfulness his, it was naturally impossible for him to open his mouth and pierce it first.

In this regard, Ji Sishen was helpless.

The individual competition is over, and the afternoon is the double competition and the team competition.

The team competition is crucial, and the three teams with the highest points will go directly to the championship match.

Ji Si deeply guessed that Ye Shuo's Fuyun team would definitely be there.

"Have a good rest first, don't worry about the rest."

"When the game is over, I'll take you out to play."

He was happy when he heard that Jiang Jingxu was going to take him out to play.

Don't worry about anything else, take the time to rest.

During the break, Su Jing ran to the two of them's room and showed them Weibo.

Ji Sishen's reputation has soared, and the two people's CP super talk popularity is unparalleled.

There have been several waves of color texts.

Ji Sishen directly flipped it out and read it several times.

The recording and broadcasting of Ji Si's deep condolences against Ye Shuo also flew all over the sky.

Ye Shuo couldn't hold back even if he wanted to.

By the time the doubles match, the banners were all pulled up.

"Xu Shen pushes for a lifetime!"

"Xu Shen yyds!"

...

Jiang Jingxu, who has never watched the auditorium, watched the auditorium for the first time.

This made CP fans even more excited, and the banner was raised even higher.

Dancing directly in front of the main lord, the main lord also glanced at it.

That can't be crazy.

Ye Shuo's face was so dark that he still smiled when he greeted him.

The skin smiles and the flesh does not smile, the thief is ugly.

Suddenly approaching Jiang Jingxu, the whole back looked like it was stuck to Jiang Jingxu's body his.

He also pulled the brim of his hat and spoke in an extraordinarily low voice.

"Captain, how did you like him in the first place?"

Eyesight so bad?

Jiang Jingxu responded calmly.

"I didn't like him, I only liked you."

Ji Sishen's ears turned red.

Publicly, tease him!

This little action was shot frantically by fans and posted directly on Weibo to let everyone eat dog food together.

Jiang Jingxu really just felt that Ye Shuo had talent back then, and gave him a proper hand.

Nothing else is done.

Back then, he and Ye Shuo did quarrel with wheat bran, but it was all Ye Shuo's little trick.

However, Jiang Jingxu does not have Weibo, nor does he live broadcast, so he doesn't care.

The company also let go.

It's not that Jiang Jingxu has avoided suspicion, but who makes others not believe it.

Now he is eager for others, and he feels that he has something to do with his family his.

Because they are real.

In the two-player battle, Jiang Jingxu and Ji Sishen drew Ye Shuo again.

It's as if he had hatred in his last life his, but this time Ji Sishen does n't use his previous tactics his.

"Captain, make a quick decision, I will assist you."

Jiang Jingxu hummed, and made the best of his compatibility with Ji Sishen.

Just when everyone thought that the double match would definitely take 20 to 30 minutes, the good guys eliminated two-thirds of the heads in a few minutes, and by the way, they also directly killed Ye Shuo.

One shot, one shot, accurate.

The whole process took only about three minutes.

The highest result in the double match in Doomsday's history was that Ye Shuo and Jiang Jingxu had beaten, and it only took less than five minutes.

They thought that even if there was Jiang Jingxu, it might not be more than five minutes.

But now the two use their strength to tell everyone that they only spent about three minutes?

The entire arena was dead silent.