16

The answer will be known one day.

The most important thing now is the West City.

Ji Sishen saw that he was about to absorb it, and suddenly a playful smile flashed in his eyes his.

He took a pill and put it in his mouth her, taking advantage of Xicheng 's unpreparedness her, Ji Si quickly grabbed Xicheng 's neckline, went down, and kissed it.

Xicheng 's eyes were slightly startled, and he wanted to struggle subconsciously, but Ji Sishen 's strength his was too great to break free.

In the end, Ji Si deeply let go of Xicheng, and licked his lips in an unfinished manner.

"Well, it's so sweet."

Xicheng, who was released, was so blushing that he even pushed back several steps in panic.

That look, like being molested by Deng Tuzi.

Why is this guy always like this?

Nebula's flowing eyes were filled with anger and embarrassment, but she was helpless to Ji Si.

"Good, this medicine pill can make you absorb it better, I will protect you."

After saying that, Ji Sishen sat down to protect the law, leaving Xicheng standing there in a state of turmoil.

Xicheng looked at Ji Sishen 's figure, his eyes his were no longer as calm as they were at first, and he felt that his heart his could not be held anymore.

Taking a deep breath, Xicheng returned to normal and sat down, absorbing the medicine pill.

Just wait until it recovers.

There is nothing to do if it is said to be a Dharma protector, just to prevent someone or something from suddenly disturbing Xicheng.

There should be monsters nearby, the low-level dare not approach, and the high-level will not come out of such a place.

So when Ji Sihen was very bored, he would gag with the system, or run to play with those low-level monsters.

It made Warcraft scared to see Ji Sishen, for fear that the boss would use them for entertainment again.

Although after entertainment, this big guy will give them a little benefit.

It took about ten days for Xicheng 's spiritual power to recover, but judging from his appearance his, he seemed to have to break through.

As expected of his man his, he can no longer take it lightly.

It just so happened that at this time there was a lifeless monster making a fuss outside.  Ji Sishen was just getting bored, so he went out to fight that monster.

The level is not low, it should be crazy because of the injury.

Although Xicheng was absorbing it wholeheartedly, he was still able to sense the situation outside.  Hearing that the movement was a little louder at this moment, Xicheng was a little anxious.

But at this time, he can only calm down and break through as soon as possible, otherwise he can only cause trouble to Ji Sishen.

After another half an hour, Xicheng finally broke through and advanced.

But he didn't have time to be happy, so he just ran out of the cave to check on Ji Sishen's situation.

Ji Sishen was enjoying "playing" with the monster when he suddenly sensed the breath of Xicheng, and stopped and turned to look at Xicheng.

Ji Sishen was happy to see that he was full of spiritual energy, and even recovered several levels higher than his original strength his.

Then, regardless of the monsters that rushed towards him behind him, he just smiled and ran to Xicheng.

Xicheng caught Ji Sishen who was running over by surprise, and before he could speak, the deadly attack of the monster behind him came.

Ji Sishen frowned slightly, turned around and waved his robe, he actually caught the attack, and with another wave, he turned around and hit the beast.

With a bang, the monster shattered into seven or eight pieces, and the smell of blood spread in the air, which was extremely disgusting.

Xicheng: "..."

Ji Sishen turned back and narrowed his eyes, smiling like a spring breeze, "Xiao Xicheng, congratulations, not only did the spiritual power recover, but also successfully broke through."