15

Ji Sishen directly blocked all the words that Mu Qing was going to say later.

This made Mu Qing's originally prepared lines swallowed.

Ji Si heard the movement at the door with deep ears, and saw Mu Qing's face change.

As if he was wrong by something.

"Shen Shen, I shouldn't bother you, after all, it was my fault, but he is your father, and I don't want you to do anything else, I just hope you can go back and see him, even if I kneel down and beg You and I have no complaints."

After speaking, Mu Qing really got up and knelt in front of Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen: "..."

The man who was lying on the sofa suddenly flushed and coughed while covering his chest, as if he was angry.

A small face, wrinkled badly.

Zuo Chen stepped forward quickly and followed Ji Sishen 's back his, but his eyebrows his seemed to be frozen into ice.

Feeling the strength on his back his, Ji Sishen coughed lightly and turned his head, seeing Zuo Chen's figure his.

In an instant, the tip of the nose he became sore, the eyes his were filled with mist, and the teardrops hung on the eyelashes and were about to fall.

The gaze he seemed to be wronged, the shoulders his moved slightly, and even the knuckles were a little hard.

Looking very distressed.

Zuo Chen looked at Ji Sishen like this, his heart his trembled slightly, and he directly picked him up from the sofa and let Ji Sishen sit on the edge of the sofa, while he supported Ji Sishen 's buttocks with one hand and smoothed the other.  On Ji Sishen's back his.

Zuo Chen could feel the grievances of the person in his arms his, and even the slight crying sounded like a cat scratching, making the apex of his heart soften.

The movements on his hands were gentle, but his eyes his fell on Mu Qing, but it was a little sharp.

"Kneeling is also a moral kidnapping."

"Auntie better put away that little thought, don't force me to completely suppress Fu Shi."

After speaking, Zuo Chen hugged the person like that and went upstairs directly.

And Mu Qing looked at the eyes of the person lying on Zuo Chen's shoulder her, showing a slight smile, clenching her teeth.

This Fu Shen!

How to pretend like this?

Don't think I can't do it without you!

Mu Qing got up and left without the butler coming over to chase people away.

But when did Fu Shen become so shrewd?

This made Mu Qing uneasy, he was definitely not as easy to deal with as before.

Suddenly, Mu Qing thought of someone, so she went directly to her.

As long as her sister her spoke up, she would not believe that Zuo Chen would not help the Fu family!

The person in the house who was coughing just now finally stopped.

Zuo Chen brought a glass of water to Ji Sishen, "In the future, if you don't want to see someone, you don't need to let him in."

Ji Sishen held the water glass and pursed his lips, his face his was a little crimson because of the cough just now.

"But, she's your aunt, she is ..."

my stepmother.

Ji Sishen didn't say the last four words, but Zuo Chen heard it.

Zuo Chen sat down beside Ji Sishen, pulled his tie his, and spoke in a gentle tone.

"She has long since cut off contact with her family her."

What Mu Qing was thinking, his mother did n't know, but he knew very well.

"So you do n't have to care about my identities her with her."

The hand holding the water glass tightened, "Got it."

Zuo Chen glanced sideways at Ji Sishen, whose face was not very good, and reached out and rubbed Ji Sishen's hair.

Very soft and feels good in the hand.

But the person whose hair was rubbed was slightly startled.

"In the future, as long as you want, you can take this place as your own home."

"You can tell me if you are wrong."

The words of his own home his made Ji Sishen's tears come out again.

Turning his head to look at Zuo Chen, he could n't restrain himself and threw himself into his arms.