18

The man in black was completely angry, and he rushed over with murderous intent, but Ji Sishen didn't even look at it.  After glancing at the window, he kicked the man out.

Enough to play, it's time for the tool man to get his lunch.

There is a pond outside the window, and it is estimated that it will not die.

At that time, Nan Yang tore off the wristband on his eyes his.

I looked around cautiously, and there was nothing unusual.

Could it be that Fang Fang was his delusion?

When Nanyang was distracted, Ji Sishen directly dragged the person and pushed him onto the bed.

Nanyang sighed.

"My lord."

Ji Si looked down condescendingly, and the smile spread wantonly in his eyes his.

"What's the matter? Thinking of me so much, am I coming now?"

Nanyang: "..."

Nanyang suddenly felt that this was the case in this life.

His lord, why is he so... seductive.

Nanyang's heart was filled with a man named Ji Sishen.

The next morning, Ji Sishen was still asleep.

Nan Yang woke up first, looking at the person lying beside him, his face his was full of tenderness.

The blue silks of the two of them were intertwined and intertwined, like Nanyang's heart his.

"A Shen, when I get my revenge, I'll let you marry me, okay?"

Ji Si was sound asleep, as if he hadn't heard.

Nanyang didn't care either, that was what he told himself.

He will never forget the hatred of his father and queen.

The humiliation of the lowly slave was bestowed by the Emperor Tianyong, and he did not want to follow Ji Sishen with such a humiliating name.

His prince his is high above, and he is the most honorable person in the world, and Nanyang is reluctant to bear it.

When he got his revenge his, he served with a towel.

Willingly, no regrets.

Nanyang got up and dressed neatly and left the room, but Ji Sishen suddenly opened his eyes.

Supporting his entire head his, his star-studded eyes his held a smile.

OK, I'll wait for you, my little oiran.

——

The person who assassinated that night was Yuxiang.

"Didn't he like Nanyang? Then why would he let someone kill him?"

Ji Sishen smiled softly, "Xiao Tongzi, you won't understand."

"If I were Yuxiang, the person I loved for so many years was snatched away by someone who suddenly appeared."

"And he also hurt me and killed me for this person."

"Then I will not only kill Nanyang, but also the person he loves the most."

"It's best to imprison Nanyang so that he ca n't move, and then arrest the person he loves the most, and torture him in front of his face. It's best to make him feel extreme pain, but not let him die.."

"Let Nanyang look at the person he loves little by little, die in front of him, and return his soul his to Huangquan."

system:"……"

On the contrary, Ji Sishen said more and more vigorously, "Did n't he not love me and he wo n't let me touch it?"

"Then I have to touch it, I have to get him."

"As long as he hangs his life his, he ca n't even die, and he is slowly tormenting him like a lingering breath, occupying him from the inside out."

"What is the best way to make him have to yield to me, beg/happy with me."

"It can only be attached to me for the rest of my life, addicted like a poison."

system:"……"

fuck.

He got it.

Being liked by the host is Nanyang's nightmare!

This sick and tender factor is even more terrifying than Yuxiang.

Ji Sishen 's deep eyes showed a smile, and the curved corners of his mouth his were light and bloodthirsty.

"Xiao Tongzi, do you understand?"

system:"!!!"

Host!  Please stop your perverted laugh!

The data is shaking.

woohoo...

Lord God, save the system!

Little Hua Kui, you have to hurry up and save Tong!

Your man is so perverted!