42

Ji Sishen bit the straw calmly, listening to the conversation between them.

This is indeed something the father and son can do.

And Nan Cao is not Ji Sishen, so he doesn't have such advanced acting skills.

Jiang Jingxu suddenly stabbed himself in his mind, and he panicked all of a sudden.

"You...what are you talking about!"

"What is oppression? He is Nanshen ungrateful!"

Jiang Jingxu snorted, "Ingratitude?"

In the next second, Nan Cao and his son his were thrown a pile of documents.

"Do you want to look at these materials first, and think carefully about whether you want to talk to me."

Ji Si frowned slightly, "System."

The system immediately understood, and directly relayed those data broadcasts to Ji Sishen.

When Nan Cao saw these materials, his whole person was not well.

Especially his father his, who almost fell out of his seat.

It's nothing else, it's all evidence that Nan Cao and his son his squeezed from Nan Shen in those years-the transfer records.

There is a clear time, place and amount.

The amount can be said to be in the millions.

Almost all the money Nanshen made from live broadcasting went into the pockets of the father and son.

The houses Nan Shen lived in were all small rented houses, and he had to think twice about changing to a better computer.

"You said that Nan Shen is not filial, then I want to ask, is the money eaten by dogs?"

Nan Cao was still arguing, and directly tore the information in his hand his.

"Humph! Who knows if you're fake?"

Why do some people just don't cry when they don't see the coffin?

If you don't have a good way of life, you have to force yourself into a dead end.

"Then do I want to show you some more videos?"

Nan Cao was stunned, "What video?"

Jiang Jingxu did n't know when there was an extra USB flash drive in his hand his.

"During the period of being deeply hacked back then, someone used the body of a dead cat and a dead dog to put it at his door. Do you think there will be surveillance video from that year in my USB drive?"

Nan Cao finally could n't sit still, his whole body his was shaking.

"Surveillance video? How could he have it after so many years?"

The system scans the USB drive.

"Host, your man has also learned badly from you."

Ji Sishen understood at once, not only was he supporting lightly against his chin his, but the corners of his slightly raised mouth his were hooked into a beautiful arc.

His eyes flickered deeply.

Oops, I really learned badly.

There is nothing in the U disk, this is deliberately bombing Nancao.

Nan Cao's brain is not as smart as Ye Shuo's.

Sure enough, Nan Cao was completely panicked all of a sudden.

"You...what do you want me to do!"

Jiang Jingxu's face was expressionless, as if Nan Cao's reaction was expected.

"It's very simple, clarify everything, take these two million and disappear forever in the deep life."

Nan Cao didn't have such a great psychological quality, and their father and son only wanted money.

Nan Cao knew better than his father what awaited them once the revelations really came out.

"Okay! I promise!"

He had no choice but to promise.

"Remember, I said forever."

Nan Cao nodded, "I swear! As long as you don't make this public, I promise that it will never appear again in the future!"

Nan Cao's words his were not enough for Jiang Jingxu to believe.

"Nan Cao, I hope you do what you say. I don't think you want to let this piece of information leak out."

Nan Cao and his son he looked at the information that Jiang Jingxu had re-posted, and their faces turned blue and white for a while, which was extremely ugly.