38

It was only then that Long Yao suddenly realized that the devil had indeed called him...Xiao Xicheng?

Long Yao looked at the person in front of him in disbelief, that cultivation level was not under him!

How could he have regained his strength?  !

People are always arrogant and suspicious of what others say.

Only when I really saw it, did I suddenly feel that it was real.

But Long Yao personally destroyed Xicheng, and now that Xicheng is standing in front of him, he still thinks it is impossible.

Just now, Xicheng was too weak in front of that devil, so that he didn't feel that Xicheng in Ji Sishen's mouth was him.

And Xicheng was wearing a veil, so he didn't recognize it at all!

"Xicheng?"

Xicheng's deep eyes flashed with a fierce cold light, "Congratulations, you answered correctly."

"So this is your reward."

The red light in his eyes his flashed slightly, and without giving Long Yao a chance to think, he rushed directly to Long Yao.

Long Yao could not avoid it, and he suffered a sword on his right shoulder.

This sword Xicheng didn't use much spiritual power, so Long Yao's right shoulder was just injured and bleeding.

If he was using a little force, his hand would probably be abolished.

Long Yao was not as good as Xicheng at the beginning.  If Xicheng didn't trust Long Yao too much, Long Yaotai would disguise himself in front of him, and Long Yao used indiscriminate means to assassinate him, how could he end up like that?

Naturally, Xicheng couldn't make Long Yao's life so easy.  Since he likes torturing others little by little, he might as well repay him in his favorite way.

Long Yao was injured by a sword, and cold sweat broke out on his forehead his, which made Long Yao have to frown and deal with Xicheng seriously.

But he found that there was almost no flaw in Xicheng.

Even this person was hanging him on purpose to play.  After several rounds, Long Yao was already tired and panting, but Xicheng looked calm and didn't breathe heavier.

It seems that dealing with him is extraordinarily easy.

Rather than saying it is easy to handle, it is better to say that Xicheng is hanging people to play.

His strength his is far higher than Long Yao imagined.

If Xicheng really wanted to kill Long Yao, it might be easier than killing an ant.

Long Yao felt that he would not be able to take advantage of it if he was too hard.  He suddenly saw the demon in the distance, so he had a plan and wanted to attack Ji Sishen.

But he was noticed by Xicheng when Xicheng didn't pay attention to pass by, and he appeared in front of Long Yao in a flash.

He didn't even see how this person came here at all, and he didn't even have an afterimage.

Long Yao sucked in a breath of cold air.

Just now Xicheng felt that he could play with people completely, but now Xicheng suddenly felt that it was unnecessary.

Dare to move the idea of ​​his clan leader, it would definitely make him more intolerable than torturing Xicheng himself.

Long Yao suddenly fell into Xicheng 's hands, Xicheng grabbed the man 's collar, and his deep eyes his were full of gloom.

Only then did Long Yao feel the fear.

"Xicheng! You... what are you going to do!"

Xicheng suddenly took out a short sword, not even sharp.

"Since you dare to move my head teacher's idea,"

Xicheng picked up the man completely and approached Long Yao 's ear , his voice was cold and vicious.

"Then you have to be prepared to endure the pain that this brings."

As soon as the words fell, the short sword in Xicheng 's hand stabbed directly into Long Yao 's heart his.

Long Yao's eyes widened in pain, "You..."

The dagger is not sharp enough, and the piercing is not deep enough.