38

"I can recognize you too."

"Even if you look like another person, it's not you."

Ji Si deeply smiled and hooked the man's neck, stood on tiptoe, and kissed the man in front of him like a dragonfly.

"It's the same with me, no matter how many people in the world I meet, I'll be able to recognize you at a glance."

"Only you are my weakness."

The corner of Zuo Chen's mouth was slightly raised, and he didn't care about the strange eyes of others, he hugged him and kissed him abruptly.

And Ji Sishen also did n't care about the surprised eyes of passersby, but she responded to the man who cherished him.

Deep down, you are also the deadliest weakness in my heart.

No one can come near but you.

As for those two people, Ji Sishen felt that he had already done everything he could.

And she chose to continue to forgive, or something.

It has nothing to do with him.

"Chen, take me home."

Zuo Chen is always like this, responding to all Ji Sishen's requests with infinite tenderness.

"it is good."

——

In this life, Ji Sishen still accompanied Zuo Chen to the end.

Before the two of them left, the younger siblings had already become parents.

Their children, like when they were young, like to stick to Zuo Chen Ji Sishen.

Even when they left, the younger siblings, nephews and nieces were the saddest and most fierce ones.

It made Ji Sishen reluctant.

With his thoughts withdrawn, Ji Sishen thought of Zuo Chen again.

Ji Sishen suddenly realized that it seemed that he was the one who left first in every mission world.

Without exception.

For some reason, Ji Sishen suddenly remembered some familiar words in his mind.

"I must wait for you to die before I die. If I leave you alone in the world, no one will take care of you, and I will not feel at ease as a ghost."

"Don't worry, I won't let you wait for me at Naihe Bridge for too long, because I can't bear to let you wait for me."

Ji Sishen always felt as if he had heard it somewhere, but he couldn't remember it for a while.

And Ji Sishen didn't go into it any further.  He always felt that those things that he didn't know and doubts would have answers one day, so don't be in a hurry.

"Host, Shi Qin's ending is really tragic."

Ji Sishen suddenly chuckled, "What a horrible way?"

The system flipped through the re-updated script and said, "After that time, after his wife knew that she was just Fu Shen's stand-in, she divorced Shi Qin directly."

"Shi Qin can also be considered to have gone out of the house."

"The family did n't want to see him after they knew about his troubles his."

"Those who were played by Shi Qin in the past found an opportunity to humiliate Shi Qin."

Ji Si raised his brows deeply, and caught a key point with the tip of his ear his.

"What kind of gameplay?"

system:"……"

When will his host be more serious?

But only after hesitating for a moment, the system spoke.

"Cough cough... This Shi Qin is simply a pervert. His wife can't satisfy him, and she doesn't dare to be cruel to his wife, so she cheated and found a lot of mistresses and mistresses. There are women and men as well."

"It's just to satisfy his perverted desire his, and to play badly with several people."

Ji Sishen just remembered, no wonder his wife his was so angry at that time.

"Knowing that Shi Qin was kicked out of the house, how could those people let Shi Qin go."

"Those few people used the same method to retaliate against Shi Qin."

"As a result, Shi Qin was just played to death."

Ji Sishen looked very calm, as expected.

"It's pretty miserable."