11

"Son."

Nanyang opened the door directly, but did not let Yu Xiang in.

"What are you doing again?"

In the entire famous building, except for the prostitute, no one will approach his room his.

Everyone hates him, hates him.

Yu Xiang took off her veil, leaned in front of the door and smiled.

"It's nothing, it's just that I seem to have seen the King of War come over. Did he embarrass you?"

Nanyang is smart, and naturally he can see that Yu Xiang is not a woman.

"Why would he embarrass me?"

"Who does n't know the famous building, I am his person?"

When Yu Xiang heard the last five words, her eyes her dimmed.

Even his voice she was a little heavier.

"His people his?"

Yu Xiang's love for Nanyang was well hidden, but she revealed nothing in front of him.

It's just that Nanyang didn't dismantle it.

Now that Nanyang saw Yu Xiang like this, he had another idea in his heart.

"Yes, he is the King of War, with only one hand covering the sky, do you think I can resist?"

At this moment, Yu Xiang saw the hosta on Nanyang's bun.

Nanyang's head has always been those vulgar women's pearl flowers, which is also a reminder and humiliation to Nanyang.

But since Ji Sishen appeared yesterday, he has n't worn beads on his head.

This hosta is definitely not Nanyang's own his.

Yu Xiang almost reached out her hand her and took off the hosta on Nan Yang's head, turning it around her fingertips her, her voice her was a little cold, "He also gave you this thing?"

The gaze that fell on the hosta was a bit gloomy, and there was a faint flame that wanted to destroy this thing.

Nanyang saw what he was thinking, and took the hosta back directly from Yu Xiang's hand his.

In disgust, he wiped it with his sleeve robe.

"My stuff, who let you touch it!"

The maliciousness in Yu Xiang's eyes became even more intense.

Not to Nanyang, but to the hosta in his hand his and the host who gave it.

Nanyang wiped it several times before putting the hosta on his head again.

"Are you okay?"

Yu Xiang is also a person who can bend and stretch, and smiled apologetically, "It's my fault, but I've never seen you wearing this kind of thing, so I was curious for a while."

The aura around Nanyang's body also seemed a little cold, "Some things, the more curious you are, the more you will die."

The corners of Yu Xiang's raised mouth deepened into a smile, "I agree with this."

Nanyang began to come with a bit of disgust towards Yu Xiang.

"You should go back."

Yu Xiang wasn't annoying here either, so she just left.

Just when he turned around, his smiling face his sank.

The resentment in his eyes his made this man look a bit terrifying.

Nanyang frowned slightly, he suddenly felt that he had made a wrong move.

Nanyang is suddenly worried that Ji Sishen is coming.

But thinking that this person is the King of War, and he is constantly touching his bottom line his, he has just acted recklessly against him.  If Yu Xiang kills him, it will save him from doing anything.

He stopped thinking about it and closed the door directly.

At night, there was one more person in Ji Sishen's room.

"Host, your man is here to kill you..."

Geez, it was almost like a dog's life.

Ji Sishen directly ignored the tone of the system's pause, and secretly paid attention to Nan Yang's every move.

Nanyang was wearing a night clothes and holding a machete in his hand.  He just got close to Ji Sishen's bed.  Before he could confirm whether the person on the bed was Ji Sishen, he was suddenly dragged to the bed by the person on the bed.

On the other hand, Ji Sishen's clothes were loose, his black hair his was loose, and his hands his were holding Nanyang's hands.

Taking advantage of the moonlight outside the window, he looked at the scimitar in Nanyang's hand with a smile in his eyes.

"Oh, the little oiran is so fierce, is this to murder my husband?"