31

Ji Sishen saw that people were almost coaxed by him, so he took Xicheng's hand and said.

"go home?"

Xicheng's earlobe was embellished with a hint of crimson, and he gave a shallow hum.

Ji Sishen smiled deeply, and he didn't plan to deal with the mess of the entire Feng family.

He directly took away his enchantment his, and then disappeared without a trace with his man his.

When the two people left, the sober people suddenly felt that they were alive.

One by one, they rushed to the street regardless, breathing the fresh air greedily.

Don't look at the blood in the Feng family, but in fact people outside don't know what happened to the Feng family.

Even for those who suddenly rushed out of Feng's house, it was very strange.

Blood all over.

These people didn't even care about it.

Xicheng is good, except for the head of the Feng family and Feng Yao, everyone else was a little scared.  Anyway, when they heard Xicheng and the devil, they were absolutely frightened.

The rest of the Feng family left the Feng family early, out of fear that the two would come back to find trouble for themselves, for fear of being involved with the Feng family.

The head of the Feng family was crippled by Xicheng's sword, and his consciousness his was not clear, even his daughter his could not recognize it.

Feng Yao was even more frightened and lost two of her souls her.  She was so stupid that she would catch anyone and say that this was Xicheng, her man her.

In addition to Xicheng, there is only one Xi Wenyi left in the Xi family.

Xi Wenyi did n't die, but just like Patriarch Feng, his cultivation base his was abolished, and he was inferior to ordinary people.

It is not that he is as delirious as the head of the Feng family, even if his hands and feet are broken, he ca n't stand up.

On the street, there are many people who are bullied by themselves and bullied in turn.

Xi Wenyi can't even die if he wants to die.  Without something like a tongue, those people who always love to bite their tongues can't do it.

It is also self-rewarding, such a method, Xi Wenyi secretly does this to others.

Before leaving, Ji Sishen still left behind the aura of the Demon Race.
Even if they don't stay, will those people still doubt Ji Sishen?

This is just a little selfishness of Ji Sishen.

His family his Xicheng hoped that he in his eyes his was clean.

Then he will protect him and keep him clean forever.

As for those evil things, he is the big devil in the mouths of others, and he is still afraid of being told by others, and afraid of doing few evil things?

He wanted to quickly marry Xicheng back to the Demon Race, and let him warm the bed every day.

But before that, it was to bury Xicheng's grandfather properly.

When Xicheng saw the old man with a peaceful face, his mood his was no longer as fragile as when he heard the news of his grandfather 's death his in the Feng family.

Anyway, Xicheng's little thought, can't he see it?

"Your man, I learned badly from you."

"Tea smells like tea."

Ji Sishen was lying deep on the big branch, quietly watching Xicheng standing in front of the old man's grave.

If there is tea in the tea, that is also his man his.

He likes it.

Moreover, he is also willing to let Xicheng be like that in front of him, even with a little pampering.

In front of him, Xicheng was weak like a little white rabbit, blushing when he was teased.

But as long as he wasn't there, Xicheng would be the Black Demon King who was more feared than him.

No one can bully.

Just like he was in front of him.

Isn't it just like the saying that they are born to be a couple?

When he was at Feng's house at the time, when Xicheng heard the news of his grandfather 's death his, it was really hard and painful, and the tears were real.

But the pain Xicheng has experienced is far more than others.

He probably knew that such a day would come.