35

Su Jing didn't think there was any problem.

After all, in the national competition, Ji Si's routine, Ye Shuo, made Su Jing particularly admire.

Worship as soon as you admire.

To worship is to like it.

Is there anything wrong with this?

He clearly explained it, why is the captain still abusing him like this?

Su Jing couldn't resist turning his head to ask Zhao Muke for help, "Brother! Help me!"

Zhao Muke could n't bear to be abused like this by Jiang Jingxu, so he directly lifted Su Jing from his position his.

Then he said without changing his face, "Captain, it's alright."

"My people, I teach myself a lesson."

Then he dragged Su Jing directly out of the training room.

But Su Jing was still immersed in thinking about when he became Zhao Muke's person.

After the two left, Ji Sishen walked over and sat directly in Jiang Jingxu's arms.

"Captain, you even eat Su Jing's vinegar."

The two suffered, but to no avail.

With a trace of punishment, Jiang Jingxu directly supported Ji Sishen's head and pressed/kissed the person on the computer table.

Ji Sishen could only hug Jiang Jingxu and respond silently.

The end of Ji Sishen's eyes were dizzy with a ten-mile spring color, and the water in his eyes his fluctuated, and the belly of the person watching it suddenly tightened.

"You are mine!"

There was a bit of grievance in the depths of his eyes his, but he was full of possessiveness.

It was actually stained with the shadow of Xicheng.

Ji Sishen's smile his grew stronger, "Well, I'm yours."

In the end, he hooked the person 's neck and leaned into Jiang Jingxu 's ear her, and whispered softly, "It's all inside and out."

Jiang Jingxu's eyes widened, he picked up the person and went straight to the dormitory.

He didn't come out all afternoon.

——

After the national competition, there is a three-month rest period before the world competition.

There was nothing to do during this time, Ji Sishen planned to find an opportunity to reopen the tuba.

However, before he had time to start the live broadcast, someone actually found ZC.  directly.

"What are you doing?"

At this moment, Su Jing took Zhao Muke out to go shopping, and Jiang Jingxu went to the dormitory to get him a coat.

Oh, it's worth mentioning that Su Jing's waist has been lost several times.

Just after Zhao Muke brought him back that day, he was given a particularly profound "lesson" inside and out.

And now that Su Jing refused, let him teach him how to seduce people.

Su Jing did not get out of bed for several days after learning it once before.

He said that he finally understood that it was n't that Zhao Muke could n't satisfy him, but that his waist his could n't bear Zhao Muke 's lack of restraint.

Ji Sishen also laughed at Su Jing's ability to accept quickly.

"I've always liked men, and Zhao Muke is good-looking, handsome when playing games, and has a nice voice, and I think it's pretty good, so why isn't it easy to accept?"

Ji Sishen, I just smiled and didn't speak.

The reason why it was so fast was because Su Jing already had Zhao Muke in his heart his, but he did n't know it at all.

"You are our relative, why don't you come?"

"We are a family."

Ji Sishen saw that it was still early, so he pulled up his hat and put it on his head, then leaned against the wall beside him to see what they could do.

"Dear?"

"How do I think, you know that I became a member of ZC., and I have made so much limelight in the national competition and lost so much popularity, do you think I can be squeezed again?"

Ji Sishen said such words without hesitation, which directly changed the expressions of Nan Cao and his father his in front of him.

I really think he can be squeezed again.

Gee.