27

Saying "I'm here" is like giving Xicheng the right to be willful.

Ji Si's eyes were bright, he was telling him that he didn't have to be so strong in front of him, he could also pet him and protect him.

And he just needs to stay by his side his obediently.

All in all, he can also shelter him from the wind and rain.

Xicheng looked moved.

Obediently hummed.

Like an extremely docile puppy, there is no sharpness in sight.

If it is the person in front of him, he can put away all his sharpness his and give him his softest side his.

Even if it is... invincible, he is willing.

Ji Si deeply smiled and patted Xicheng's head, "Good."

"I dote on you so much, so you have to kiss me first."

The system expresses such a serious scene, the host, can you calm down the yellow waste in your head?

Ji Sishen directly chose to ignore the system.

Xicheng 's face turned red all of a sudden, his eyes his were stained with a bit of shame, he turned his head and responded in a low voice.

"Go back... go back and kiss again."

Ji Sishen pretended to be angry and looked at Xicheng, "If you don't kiss me, I'll be angry! Humph!"

Xicheng turned his head and looked at Ji Sishen, knowing that he was pretending, but his heart his was still filled with panic.

He is always afraid that he will be really angry and ignore him and don't want him anymore.

Xicheng gently pulled Ji Sishen 's sleeve robe, his little finger his hooked Ji Sishen 's little finger his, frowning and pursing his lips in grievance.

"You...don't be angry."

My dear...isn't it okay?

Ji Si's deep eyes flashed cunningly, but he just felt that Xicheng was too deceived.

I knew he was pretending, but I thought he was really angry.

Xicheng quickly kissed Ji Sishen's face, but his face his was more crimson than peach blossoms.

At the end, he turned his head away, not daring to look at Ji Sishen at all.

Even the earlobes are red, which is very intoxicating.

"Already... kissed."

Ji Si was secretly amused, coughed twice, and spoke very seriously.

"I'm talking about kissing on the mouth, not on the cheek."

Xicheng turned his head to look at Ji Sishen, the expression on his face he seemed to have no room for negotiation.

Again... bullying him.

Ji Sishen didn't care, he closed his eyes and waited for Xicheng to kiss him.

The system feels that it is full of dog food.

Xicheng hesitated for a while, but still summoned up the courage to kiss Ji Sishen 's lips, but as soon as Xicheng touched Ji Sishen, the corners of Ji Sishen 's mouth rose, and even his opened eyes his were stained with a somewhat successful smile.

Holding the person directly, he deepened the kiss, as if he didn't want to let Xicheng go at all.

Xicheng was startled suddenly, he thought it would be fine, but Ji Sishen was dragging him with an unending appearance, which made Xicheng completely unable to resist.

Even the people around him were completely ignored, and the apex of his heart his trembled violently.

After a long time, Ji Sishen let go of Xicheng.

He wrapped his hands around Xicheng 's crimson neck, leaned into Xicheng 's ear her and said with a low smile, "Idiot, it's so easy to deceive."

Then he let go of Xicheng contentedly and went to Xi's house to find the body of Grandpa Xicheng.

Xicheng looked at Ji Sishen's back his, the warmth on his face, he did not dissipate for a long time.

The galaxy in the eyes only fluctuates for the person who has gone away.

Who is stupid?

Moreover, he is not so easy to deceive.

But he was willing to lie to him alone.

Someone in the crowd said something disgusting.  Xicheng, who was still immersed in the gentle township, suddenly lost the shyness in his eyes and was replaced by a strong and deep yin.

Turning around and looking at the person who just spoke, he twisted his wrist, tilted his head slightly, and there was a cold light in the depths of his eyes his.

Like the black devil who suddenly descended into the world.

"If you have something, just say what you just said and say it again."