18

"Not only do I like men, but I also like the nephew of my father's little three..."

Ji Sishen's collapse was exposed in front of Zuo Chen.  The endless cries, the tears that fell like pearls, each made Zuo Chen... distressed.

He stopped thinking about whether the person was receiving himself, and directly pulled the person back into his arms his, and kissed back directly to support Ji Sishen's waist his.

His grievances and cries his were completely submerged between his lips and teeth his, only a tinge of red-faced breath overflowed.

Ji Sishen realized what the man was doing, and began to resist and push him again, but Zuo Chen hugged him tightly, his strength his was like a sheep 's, but more like he was willing to refuse and welcome.

Ji Si deeply pushed and refused twice, then gave up, and just went to cater to Zuo Chen with tears in his eyes his.

It was n't until Ji Sishen 's breath changed into an ambiguous taste, and when there was no strength in his arms His, Zuo Chen let go.

And Ji Sishen leaned weakly in his arms and eased his breathing.

Is this man—no way?

It's all for this, doesn't he do anything?

In fact, Ji Si thought deeply.

Zuo Chen put an arm around Ji Sishen's waist, and tore off his tie with one hand, and suddenly spoke.

"Xiao Shenshen, remember what you just said, so..."

The tie had already wrapped around his hands while he was talking.  Ji Sishen, who was still in a daze, had no idea what was going to happen next, but was forced to look at him with his chin lifted slightly.

"Now, I want to test whether what you said is true or false."

The violent surging in his eyes his made Ji Sishen feel a bad feeling in his heart his.

——

A few hours later, Ji Sishen fainted long ago.

The studio was a mess, and those paintings, who had gone through something, were now crumpled to the ground.

Even the painting, which was covered by a white cloth in the middle, was torn down in the middle.

That is also Zuo Chen.

But he was a long, long time ago.

It was like pulling the corners of the jersey to wipe the sweat, but the sunlight showed a bit of immature greenness.

The eyes are like crumpled galaxies, and every part of the picture seems to be like, adding the serious and cherishing intention of the painter.

Zuo Chen's mood softened when he saw this painting.

He knew who the person he originally wanted to paint in this painting was.

Including every one here.

The face of the person in Zuo Chen's arms was crimson, and his wrists his were still tied.  For some reason, his wrists his were now red and even soaked with blood.

Clothes have long since been worn, and there are traces left by Zuo Chen on every part of his body.

He didn't want to do anything to him originally.

I just wanted to see if he really said those words to coax him.

But although he was afraid, he did not resist.

Even if he resisted, he obediently catered to him.

So much so that Zuo Chen completely lost control in the end.

Little Shenshen probably did n't know that his patience his with him had never been very good.

It was too late, and the attic could not rest, so Zuo Chen wrapped the person in his own clothes and took him back to the villa.

I didn't forget to clean it up first, before taking it into my bedroom to rest.

Because it was the first time, when Ji Sishen woke up, he could still feel the pain as if his body his was being crushed.

Even the wrists his are aching.

Especially in a place that is unspeakable, it is even more... unspeakable.

The ghost knows that this dog man is so cruel, he almost broke his waist his!