34

Ji Sishen put his hands around his chest his and leaned softly on Jiang Jingxu's shoulders.

"Brother Jing, I'm not so good."

Although he did not intend to stimulate Ye Shuo at first.

Su Jing's eyes were full of admiration for Ji Si.

"How could it not be so divine?"

"Ye Shuo didn't make a deliberate mistake when he killed that kid, and he pushed everything on the captain."

"What you said just now is clearly a pit."

As long as you listen carefully, you will know that Ji Sishen's following words are obviously saying that Ye Shuo betrayed ZC.

Otherwise, how could the other party deal with ZC.  in such a targeted manner?

And how could Ye Shuo die so easily?

There is only one possibility.

Ye Shuo not only made a deliberate mistake to give the opponent a chance to win, but also sold ZC.'s intelligence by the way.

And Ji Sishen didn't do anything, just put all the facts out.

Didn't Ye Shuo bite to death and refuse to admit that he made a deliberate mistake?

It's very simple, let him admit it to himself?

It's not that he forced him to admit it, it has nothing to do with him.

what did he do?

He obviously didn't do anything, why does Su Jing look like he has done something extraordinary?

Even Su Jing could hear that there were loopholes and holes in his words his.

But it was Ye Shuo who was stimulated by him to lose his mind his.  Under several traps, he couldn't react at all.

"I didn't do anything."

"Even you know that I'm tricking him. If Ye Shuo was a little more awake, he wouldn't be fooled by me."

"If you didn't cooperate with me, I might not be able to get it out, so don't brag about me as a god."

"Well, God is being relied on by me, and he has been defiled by me from top to bottom."

Ji Sishen didn't like taking credit, and he also felt that he might not be able to get it out.  Who knew Ye Shuo was so stupid.

In fact, it is impossible for him to make a statement without any link.

Jiang Jingxu was a little unhappy after listening to the last sentence.

"It's not defilement, it's liking."

Hearing the grievance in Jiang Jingxu's words, Ji Sishen turned around and coaxed people.

"I mean I have defiled your god, why are you still wronged?"

Jiang Jingxu's brows furrowed fiercely.  In his heart his, the one that was defiled was his deepest his.

Ji Si deeply felt the change in Jiang Jingxu's depressed mood, and hurriedly tiptoed to hold Jiang Jingxu's face and rubbed it.

Very gentle mouth.

"It's not defilement, it's all like it."

"I like Jiang Jingxu deeply, and Jiang Jingxu also likes Jiang Jingxu deeply."

Jiang Jingxu was coaxed a little better.

The three people next to them felt that either their eyes were broken, or Jiang Jingxu was broken.

So the aggrieved person is really their captain?

Simply invisible.

In this way, ZC.  became popular again, and the hot search was almost dominated by ZC.

In particular, Ji Sishen and Ye Shuo are the most talked about.

Even Fuyun came out for the first time to clear his relationship his with Ye Shuo.

There are also several teams that played against ZC.  in the World Championship that year, and they all came out to clarify.

There is quite a feeling that there is no silver 300 taels here.

And Jiang Jingxu, including ZC.'s stains, were all washed away because of Ye Shuo's admission and sudden disappearance.

But the parties did not seem to care much.

Well... because what he cares more about now is that his own people are being watched by the team members.

Now he is taking out Su Jing's anger.

"Captain! Don't bring this, didn't I just say something later that I like Brother Shen more and more?"

Zhao Muke: "..."

this fool.

Knowing that the captain is unhappy because of this, he has to say more.