9

It was Wen Zi and her her wild man her.

"Xiao Fanfan, do you think we are born with poor constitutions and are particularly prone to encountering such powdery higher creatures."

Referred to as scum.

Ye Fan kept staring at the hands they were holding, and suddenly heard Ji Sishen speak, and tilted his head for a while.

A pair of slightly black-gray eyes, revealing a bit of doubt.

Ji Sishen's heart softened a little when he looked at it.

I couldn't help but raised my hand and pinched Ye Fan's face, "Xiao Fanfan, it's so cute."

Ye Fan pursed his lips, glared at Ji Sishen slightly, and felt that the places that Ji Sishen had pinched were a little warm.

He pouted and said, "Um...don't pinch my face..."

Nuo Nuo's voice made Ji Sishen feel extra cute.

Cute, like the sun.

Ji Sishen's voice was not very loud, but it was enough for the two over there to hear.

Wen Zi's eyes swept across the two of them, she pushed away the person she was lingering with, and then glared at the two of them resentfully.

"What do you mean!"

Ji Sishen suddenly leaned on Ye Fan's body, and his eyes his fell lightly on Wen Zi.

"Four-legged creatures, of course, can't understand human speech, right?"

Ji Sishen said it to Wen Zi, but Ye Fan took it and hummed.

Ji Sishen tilted his head and looked at Ye Fan funny, Ye Fan then reacted, and immediately turned his head away in shame.

How does he think he's... molesting him?

Most importantly, he actually felt... a little like it.

Ye Fan's reaction was more innocent than Xicheng's.  He really doubted that there was no relationship between him and Wen Zi at all.

But it doesn't matter, because Ji Sishen suddenly realized something very important.

But he needs time to verify this result.

Not urgent.

Wen Zi was stunned when she heard what Ji Sishen said.

"What nonsense are you talking about, how could I have four legs!"

Ji Sishen turned his head to look at Wen Zi with a cold smile in his eyes.

"Yeah, it's really impossible for a person to have four legs."

So the meaning is not obvious enough?

Stupid than his system.

His system is at least stupid and cute, but this woman is only stupid.

Wen Zi and the people around her took a while to react.

Ji Sishen was too lazy to care about such a person, so he planned to leave with Ye Fan.

Who knew that Wen Zi directly stopped Ji Sishen and Ye Fan.

"Ye Fan! I didn't expect you to be such a person. Not to mention that you took my supplies, and now you are still humiliating me with this person!"

Wen Zi ran to the man crying and started her bitch show.

"God, you see that I was bullied by them like this before, and the supplies I finally found in the small supermarket were also robbed by them."

Mo Tianci put his arms around Wen Zi's waist and pinched it fiercely.

"Don't be angry, I'll help you get it back."

He didn't even forget to pinch Wen Zi's chin and bite it fiercely.

Wen Zijiao angered twice.

Ji Sishen: "..."

Really TM spicy eyes.

"It turns out that the two of you stole Zizi's supplies?"

Posture?

Do you think you are a cricket?

"Host, this thing was a rich boy before the end of the world. His family his was strong, and he was a bit of a man. His father his was still a high-ranking official."

"This time Mo Tian bestowed their troops to go to the survival camp, and the survival camp was created by his father's organization his."

Ji Sishen listened and frowned slightly.  He could train such a son.  It is estimated that his father his is definitely not a good person.

But in the last days, it is not easy to find a safe place and create a survival camp.