15

"Well, I'll watch the night with you tonight, Ye Fan rests."

Chen Yu is obviously distrustful, and he wants to separate the two on purpose.

Ji Sishen said he had no opinion, and Ye Fan naturally didn't answer because he was in a bad mood.

But as far as Ye Fan's little thought was concerned, Ji Si had already understood it thoroughly.

"System, I strongly doubt whether I have done anything to hurt my man."

The system was taken aback, "Why?"

"Don't you realize that Xiao Fanfan is not very emotional?"

system:"……"

He has a system, how can he find out that a zombie is not in a high mood?

"Ye Fan probably feels a little unworthy of me because he is a zombie."

Who made you so strong?

If it were me, I would feel the same way.

But if it's just because Ji Sishen wouldn't say such a thing, it's because he feels that no matter which world Yueyin is, he is particularly afraid of losing him.

When he came to Ye Fan, his mind was so humble.

I always felt that it was carved into Yueyin's bones, so even the avatar was affected by the subconscious.

Ji Sishen's intuition is not wrong.

"If I really hurt Yueyin, what should I do?"

Ji Sishen felt distressed for the first time.

If he stabs himself, let Yueyin relieve his anger.

In the end, it was Yue Yin who was distressed, and it was no longer a relief or torture.

Probably the only way is to love Yueyin well and make up for him with countless lifetimes in the small world and lifetimes in the real world.

But what Ji Sishen didn't know was that it was from Yueyin's own mind.

He never hurt him.

In Yueyin's heart, Ji Sishen was the god he looked up to.

But he had blasphemous thoughts about his own god.

Even with him Wu Yun Chu Yu in countless small worlds.

Yueyin had low blood in his bones his, how could he dare to expect his gods his to treat him differently.

And this emotion, because of the particularity of this world, was magnified to Ye Fan.

Ji Sishen looked at the street outside the window and sighed.

"What are you thinking?"

Chen Yu felt that Ji Sishen had an aura different from others.

Ji Sishen did n't hide anything from Chen Yu, "It's nothing, I just think my little Fanfan has grown up and has his own thoughts his."

Chen Yu could see the subtle atmosphere between the two.

"Sorry, just in case."

"In the end times, no one is necessarily trustworthy."

Ji Sishen listened to Chen Yu's words deeply.  Did he think that Ye Fan's mood was depressed because he deliberately separated the two?

Ji Si looked up and laughed, "Captain, it's not your fault."

"The humanity of the last days is more cold-blooded and ruthless."

Chen Yu frowned, "Then you..."

Ji Sishen did n't stop on this topic, anyway, everything will have his answer his.

He ca n't guarantee what happened in the past, but his future his must be hidden for only a month.

"It's not a big deal, but captain, you seem to have great hopes for the security camp?"

"Does the captain think the safety camp will definitely allow us to survive?"

Chen Yu didn't answer.  Obviously, he also had some distrust for this security camp.

"It seems that the captain thinks the same as me."

Chen Yu also sighed, "But they are waiting for me to take them out of the predicament."

"The safety battle is the last hope."

Ji Sishen is no longer refuting.

The atmosphere seemed to suddenly become serious and gloomy.