10

Ji Sishen said that he didn't care about the Feng family's little tricks.

It can even be used for a small amount of time.

So Ji Sishen, who stepped into the magic palace, took it back.

The demon cultivator who happened to pass by looked puzzled at the leader who suddenly withdrew.

"What is the teacher doing?"

"do not know."

Then a few people saw Ji Sishen bent over and wiped the dust off his body without saying a word, and a little bit on his face his.

He did not forget to swipe his face lightly, neither heavy nor deep, but the blood was soaked.

His hair his was also caught a little messy, and he even cut his robe with a sword.

Ji Sishen is very satisfied with his masterpiece his.

Everyone: "..."

"Is the leader crazy or stupid?"

Only one female demon cultivator spoke calmly, "I know, grandma said that when my father was chasing after his mother his, that 's how he deliberately hurt himself to make my mother feel bad."

Everyone reacted, "So the sect master grabbed all the wives back, and he didn't even put the sect master's wife to sleep?"

Everyone suddenly felt that their own teacher might not be very good.

"Let's go, let's pretend we didn't see it."

Little couple tricks.

The system is also helpless, "Host, you are so cheating on your man, okay?"

Ji Sishen took it for granted, "What's wrong? Besides, it's not him who suffers, isn't it still me who is being slept?"

system:"……"

Hehe, he couldn't refute what was going on.

Ji Sishen deliberately made himself look tired and weak before returning to his bedroom.

At that time, Xicheng had just woken up.

It's just that my body is weak and I can't get out of bed, so I can only lie there.

Suddenly hearing the sound of footsteps, he turned his head and caught sight of that strange red.

But when his eyes his fell on the man 's face, Xicheng was slightly startled.

what happened to him?

Why does it look like...injured?

Ji Sishen saw that he woke up, walked over and sat down as if he was deliberately suppressing his internal injuries.

Xicheng pursed his lips, and although his eyes he did not fall on Ji Sishen, he still opened his mouth.

"How...how are you injured?"

Ji Sishen listened and laughed suddenly, "What? You care about me."

That deliberately light tone made Xicheng's earlobes stained with an annoying crimson.

He asked more than enough.

Ji Sishen saw that he did not respond, so he took out the soul nourishing liquid.

"This is the soul nourishing liquid, which is good for your body. It is better than the soul awakening liquid, and there is no pain."

Xicheng was stunned for a moment, then turned his head abruptly with a somewhat unbelievable look in his eyes his.

"Specially...for me?"

Ji Si smiled deeply, "Otherwise? People from the Demon Race, no one can use this kind of thing."

Only then did Xicheng see the slight wound on Ji Sishen 's face his, as well as the broken cuff his.

His brows his furrowed slightly, and the emotion in his heart his was a little unspeakable.

Soul nourishing liquid is useless to the people of the demon race, so this person went to those people?

I don't know if it was a coincidence or not, but there were a few magic cultivators' voices suddenly coming from outside the bedroom.

"Have you heard? Those cultivators said that the leader blatantly robbed the treasure of the Feng family and injured many monks."

"I heard that, I don't know what the sect master took. When the sect master came back, he seemed to be injured?"

Xicheng didn't hear what he said later, he only knew that the man called the head of the demon clan in front of him had gone to Feng's house for him.

He took the soul nourishing liquid and was injured all over.

His eyes his fluctuated, and he coughed uncontrollably in his chest.

Ji Sishen raised his hand to follow Xicheng 's anger his, and finally managed to calm down.

Xicheng spoke again, "Sect Leader, with a body that's lingering on, why bother to be my enemy and the Feng family?"

What the hell is this guy trying to do with him?

——