10

"Material?"

"What do you think we have in our empty hands?"

Blind eyes should be treated as soon as possible.

Wen Zi snorted in Mo Tianci's arms, "Who knows where you hid? If you don't hand over your supplies today, don't even think about leaving here."

Gee.

This is the first time Ji Sishen has seen someone who is more shameless than him.

But Ji Sishen never let himself be bullied by others.

"Let's not say that I don't have materials, even if I have it, I won't give it to people like you."

Ji Sishen was about to pull Ye Fan away, but Ye Fan pulled Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen was deeply puzzled.

Ye Fan looked straight at the corner ahead, "There are zombies."

Ji Sishen was deeply concentrated, and also heard the sound of zombie activity.

But Mo Tianci and Wen Zi, two idiots, couldn't do it.

"Zombie?"

"What? If you don't want to hand over the supplies, you use this kind of words to deceive people?"

"It's called Ye Fan, right? Hurry up and hand over the supplies and grab women's supplies. Are you still a man?"

Ye Fan and Ji Sishen both ignored the two idiots behind them.

Ye Fan suddenly said again, "No...not a zombie."

Ji Sishen felt right, it was indeed the breath of zombies.

But Ye Fan doesn't look like a lie.

"Not a zombie?"

Ye Fan nodded solemnly.

"It is a mutant zombie, which is more sensitive than ordinary zombies, moves faster, and has a human mind."

Ye Fan said it very seriously, which made Ji Sishen feel that the thing was not just as simple as a zombie.

And it's getting closer and closer.

It's still fast.

Running is probably too late.

"Ye Fan, run away when that mutant thing comes over."

Ye Fan was stunned for a moment, staring at Ji Sishen with some doubts.

"How about you?"

Ji Sishen rubbed Ye Fan's hair deeply and smiled.

"I'll deal with it."

For the first time, Ye Fan stared at Ji Sishen with a cold face and said, "No!"

Ye Fan had seen that thing with his own eyes and destroyed a well-trained combat team.

And mutant zombies eat even ordinary zombies.

Ji Sishen was really surprised by such Ye Fan.

So fierce.

"why not?"

Seeing Ji Si's deep smile, Ye Fan suddenly realized that he seemed too excited.

Immediately embarrassed again.

"Anyway... In short, it just doesn't work."

Ji Sishen laughed, "Okay, listen to you."

He also didn't want to go head-to-head with this kind of thing.

Then I planned to pull Ye Fan to hide first to see if I could avoid this thing, but Mo Tianci stood in front of them again, blocking their way.

"I said did you hear us at all!"

As soon as Mo Tianci finished speaking, Wen Zi looked at Mo Tianci behind him and his mouth widened in surprise.

It was Ji Sishen and Ye Fan who both looked behind him solemnly.

This made Mo Tianci aware of the danger, and when he turned his head, he saw a zombie walking on the ground with eight legs.

extremely fast.

Mo Tianci was so frightened that he hurried into the car, and Wen Zi followed up after realizing it.

And the people who Mo Tianci's troops went to search for supplies have also returned.

When I saw the eight-legged creature, I was so frightened that I immediately got into the car.

Although Mo Tianci was stupid, but at this time, he was waiting for the people of his own troops.

"Brother, what about those two?"

It was just a sentence, but Mo Tianci kicked him directly.

"You don't care what they do, hurry up and drive!"