13

The four people who heard this were all stunned, and even followed Ji Sishen's eyes to Ye Fan in unison.

And Ye Fan was even more shocked that his pupils his were enlarged.

His face his was as red as a circle, and he stuttered even more when he spoke.

"I...I am...I am not..."

Ji Sishen laughed, "Isn't it? You've already kissed me. Why, Xiao Fanfan, aren't you going to be responsible for me?"

It's easy for Ji Sishen to tease Xiao Ye Fan.

Even very interested.

What Ji Sishen likes most is seeing Ye Fan flirting with him, flustered but unable to do anything about him at all.

As soon as Ye Fan heard Ji Sishen's kiss, even if there was no blood on his face his, he could actually blushed.

"That...that's you..."

forced my...

The last few words, Ye Fan looked at Ji Sishen's eyes, but he did n't say anything.

Ji Sishen's deep smile deepened, "I forced you, but Xiao Fanfan, don't you like me kissing you like that?"

Ye Fan pursed his lips, and became even more ashamed, as if he was about to cry.

Ji Sishen deeply pinched Ye Fan's face, "Okay, I won't tease you anymore, the captain is waiting for you to speak."

Ye Fan calmed down and didn't say anything out of the ordinary.

"You...you decide for yourself..."

Ji Sishen pulled Ye Fan's sleeve and said coquettishly, "But you are my man, I listen to you."

Chen Yu looked at what was happening in front of him, and pinched his brows with a headache.

Who can tell him how this man who switches between A and soft at will does it?

If he hadn't spoken, he would have thought that he was this little Fanfan man.

Chen Yu did n't seem to be surprised by the relationship between the two, but she waited patiently.

Ye Fan was told by Ji Sishen, "You are my man, which makes me emotional. If my heart can beat, it must be a rhythm that he can't control.

"Then together..."

Ye Fan is very aware of the huge gap between a person and a team in the last days.

This is not just a one-man battle.

Chen Yu nodded, and then let Ye Fan and Ji Sishen get into the car.

"Where are you going?"

Ji Sishen never sat well, and leaned on Ye Fan as soon as he got in the car, as if he had no bones.

Ye Fan coughed lightly, "You... you sit well..."

Ji Sishen just glanced at Ye Fan tenderly, and the meaning in his eyes his was obvious.

He won't sit well.

Chen Yu ignored the two people's dog food, and took Ji Sishen's words and opened his mouth.

"Go to the city center first. I heard that there is a secret arsenal there. Let's see if we can get more weapons."

"Then go to City C and hear that there is a large security camp there that can accommodate the remaining population living around the world."

Speaking of which, even Ji Kong, who was driving, couldn't help but utter a foul language.

"I've had enough of this fucking life."

"Host, the security camp he said was organized by Mo Tianci's father. If you have such a big conflict with him, he will definitely not let you in at that time."

Ji Sishen guessed it long ago, so Ji Sishen has his own plans his.

But seeing that Chen Yu and the others seemed to have great hopes for the security camp, Ji Sishen decided to leave it alone.

In the last days, a little more hope means a little more chance to live.

Just hope this doesn't become their desperation yet.