34

"Isn't this the former prince who was thrown into the brothel by me - a cheap slave?"

When Nan Yang heard these two words, a cold light flashed in his eyes his.

"I am the former prince, Nanyang."

Not a bitch!

Emperor Gou knew that he couldn't keep this country, and since Ji Sishen mentioned restoring Nanyang's freedom in front of him, he was calculating when this person would appear and kill himself.

But it seems to be a little later than he thought.

"Heh, the prince of the previous dynasty was in a relationship with my war king. I really don't know how your father and emperor are alive, how chilling it should be."

Nanyang flashed in front of the dog emperor almost at once, crouched down, and the machete must have touched the emperor's neck his.

"You don't deserve to mention my father!"

If his father and mother he knew, they would definitely like Ah Shen too.

Their love for him goes far beyond the so-called worldly prejudice.

How was the previous day?  What about the new dynasty?

He only knew that from the beginning to the end, only his Ah Shen his was the best to him.

He gave him the respect and indulgence that no one else had.

I wo n't see him clearly because of his low status his.

From beginning to end, he called Nanyang, and he remembered that he was the prince.

He It is the most honorable prince who should be held by the stars and hold the moon.

Even if he was pressed against his throat his, the emperor did not panic.

"If you have the ability, you will kill me and avenge your father and mother, but the war king you are thinking about is dead."

Nanyang sneered, "Really?"

"Are you sure the King of War will die?"

As soon as Nanyang's words fell, a eunuch suddenly broke in.

Looking at it, it was naturally the personal eunuch beside the Dog Emperor.

The eunuch was about to report in a panic, and when he saw that the emperor was now being held with a knife to his throat, he was immediately startled.

Just as he was about to call someone, he heard Nanyang speak.

"If you dare to scream, I will kill him immediately!"

This time the eunuch did not dare to make a noise.

The emperor could see the panic of the eunuch, but he didn't care about Nanyang, so he frowned and opened his mouth.

"What's the matter?"

The eunuch glanced at Nanyang and saw that there was no movement, so he spoke.

"Report to Your Majesty, the news just came from the front line, the border has been stabilized, and other countries have retreated."

"The guards sent by Your Majesty, all... betrayal."

"Yi Shen was not injured either. Now he is leading all the soldiers to the palace."

emperor:"……"

"He's not hurt!"

how is this possible?

He had already checked, Ye Qingming had already placed eyeliner beside Ji Sishen, and secretly reproduced the border defense map for the enemy country.

That's why they could attack Ji Sishen's base camp at night.

The eunuch said in cold sweat, "Yes..."

"There is news that Yi Shen thought his deputy his was a spy at first, so the defense map he took was fake!"

"The night the people headed by the Floating Cloud Country attacked at night, they fell into a trap and were all caught by Yi Shen."

The emperor's expression immediately sank.

This is easy to deep!

How dare you lie to him!

Even his personal guards his were able to turn against him!

Nanyang laughed when he heard it.

"Who do you think he will be dead now?"

The emperor looked as if his heart his was ashes.

Tianyongchao... gone.

Nanyang looked at the desperate look of the emperor, but he did not feel how happy he was.

The dog emperor is dead, and his father and mother his will not come back.

"Ayang."

Nanyang suddenly heard Ji Sishen 's voice, the machete in his hand his paused, and he scratched the dog emperor 's neck, and the blood immediately flowed down.