29

The party was not as fun as Ji Sishen thought, so he felt a little bored, so he went to the toilet as an excuse.

"Achen, are you finished?"

Zuo Chen put down what he was doing, thinking that something had happened to Ji Sishen.

"What's the matter? Isn't the party fun?"

Ji Sishen leaned on the sink and said coquettishly, "It's not fun, it's better to paint at home."

"And... I miss you, come pick me up."

Zuo Chen's heart was fluctuating because of the phrase "I miss you".

"Okay, send me the address."

Then Ji Sishen sent the address to Zuo Chen, washed his hands and planned to go out.

But when he just went out, he found that Nan Qiao came over and kept looking at him.

His face was not very good.

"Squad leader? What's wrong?"

Nan Qiao heard Ji Sishen's call and took a while to speak.

"Who did you just call?"

Ji Sishen didn't intend to hide, "My husband."

Nan Qiao didn't seem surprised, "Is it Zuo Chen?"

Ji Sishen was shocked, "How did you know?"

But Nan Qiao breathed a sigh of relief, "Looking at your appearance, Zuo Chen should treat you very well."

Ji Sishen didn't deny it, "Well, monitor, you seem to have something to do?"

Seeing Ji Sishen say this, the squad leader is no longer hiding.

With his back against the sink, he took out a cigarette from his pocket and lit one for himself.

"I thought you were with Shi Qin."

This made Ji Sishen sound a little dignified, as if it was a very painful thing for him to be with Shi Qin?

Ji Sishen saw that he was very solemn, and said with a half-smile, "If my husband knew about it, I would have to lie in bed for several days."

This is no joke.

Nan Qiao laughed suddenly because of Ji Sishen 's words her.

"Seeing you like this now makes me feel better."

"However, I still want to tell you what happened back then, sorry."

Ji Sishen leaned against the wall, his arms crossed his chest, and his expression his was calm, as if he knew everything, he asked, "What happened back then?"

When Nan Qiao saw him asking this way, he knew that he probably didn't know yet.

Nan Qiao took a deep breath before speaking slowly, telling Ji Sishen the truth of what happened back then.

It turned out that it was no secret that Fu Shen liked Shi Qin back then.

Everyone could see it, but only Fu Shen thought that others didn't know.

Nan Qiao was the first to know.  He had a good relationship with Fu Shen and Shi Qin.  After discovering Fu Shen's thoughts his, he even joked with Shi Qin.

But although Shi Qin didn't say anything, Nan Qiao could see that he was disgusted.

So he didn't say such things in front of Shi Qin after that.

Later, the room in the equipment room was actually locked by Shi Qin.

Nan Qiao happened to see Shi Qin locking the door when he was passing by.  He didn't expect Fu Shen to be inside, so he left.

Only later did Nan Qiao know that Fu Shen was inside.

Later, when Fu Shen's mother died and was dragged to the hospital by Fu Shen, Shi Qin also knew what he meant.

But he didn't object.  Nan Qiao thought that Shi Qin had changed Fu Shen.

Ji Sishen listened to a general idea, so that the person in the equipment room was not Shi Qin, who was that?

How could Fu Shen think that person was Shi Qin?

And the system said that Fu Shen really liked Shi Qin, that was when he was in the equipment room.

This seems to be a new problem.

Because someone came to the bathroom, Nan Qiao didn't finish speaking, but just said that if he didn't tell Shi Qin and Fu Shen that he liked him at that time, what happened later might not happen.