29

When Xi Wenyi approached him in Xicheng, he immediately froze.

The arrogant arrogance from before was not at all at all.

"Xicheng! I... I'm your big brother! You can't treat me like this!"

"If you are like this, my father will be dissatisfied! Don't even think about going to the three schools in the future!"

But does Xicheng still care?

Where the sect leader is, is his "shore" his and his "upper three sects".

Xicheng sneered, not even responding for a single syllable.

Just holding the sword calmly, just like when he had humiliated him when Xi Wenyi humiliated him, he returned little by little.

——

"Su...Host, I think you've gone back, so don't tell your man."

This scene even shocked him as a system.

Ji Si'shens deep eyes were full of evil spirits.

The courtyard in front of him has long been abandoned, with broken limbs and ruins, like ruins.

The whole air was filled with the smell of rot, and even the squeaks of snakes, worms, mice and ants could be heard.

Ji Sishen stepped into the door, and the rotten breath his was even stronger.

The movement startled a group of snakes, worms, rats and ants away, and Ji Sishen was suddenly surprised that the place where they were staying was actually a corpse.

Because he was eaten, he couldn't see the appearance for a long time.

The legs are only the skeleton.

Ji Sishen's eyes sank slightly.

"Host, if your little man sees it, it must be... very sad."

Ji Sishen was noncommittal.

"So, don't let him know."

"System, help me."

The system was startled, as if it had never thought that one day Ji Sishen would say these two words to him.

The system came back to his senses his, understood what Ji Sishen meant, and did n't need him to say more, so he dealt with Grandpa Xicheng 's body his.

The body that had been devoured and crippled was restored to its original state.

However, it consumed a lot of his energy , but it was fine, as long as he had a good night 's sleep.

"Su... host, okay..."

Ji Sishen smiled deeply, "Thank you."

The system just smiled naively, and the host thanked him, which is a rare thing in the ages.

He could fuss for a while.

Ji Sishen also let him fuss about it.

After returning to his senses and taking Grandpa Xicheng's body into the Qiankun bag, Ji Sishen left the Xi family directly.

Only the front foot left, and the whole West family was in flames on the back foot.

Like purgatory at the bottom of the fire, the fire is soaring to the sky.

However, the flames only burned the Xi's house, not even a single insect was spared.

The system looked at the firelight, and there was some fear in its heart.

"Su... host."

Ji Sishen knew what the system was going to say, "System, my original existence is sin."

When Ji Sishen saw Grandpa Xicheng 's appearance, he suddenly remembered what someone said in his ear his.

"Ji Sishen, you are born to be sinful, yet you still try to save the world?"

His hands his were already stained with blood, so why would he be afraid of getting some more?

Not to mention the people of the Western family, they are self-inflicted.

The grandfather of Xicheng, the father of the head of the Xi family.

By the time he died, he was in his own abandoned yard, without even a complete body, and let the snakes, worms, rats and ants eat.

Such people are worse than beasts.

The system was silent, "Host, I... just wanted to say that your sleeves are dirty."

Ji Sihen lowered his eyes and glanced at it, stained with blood, and a hole was broken.

"Just get rid of it."

The calm tone made the system a little flustered.

"Host, do you...do you remember something?"

Ji Sishen was deeply puzzled, "What do you remember? Why do you ask that?"

The system stopped the topic after hearing the words, "It's nothing, but you are so cruel, the host, the Xi family has been burned down."