14

Ji Sishen was unable to go to the small garden to paint because of "a whole body injury".

He was also forbidden to go to the small garden to paint until Zuo Chen was "injured", so Ji Sishen simply stayed in the villa first, taking advantage of his "wounds all over the body", so that he could continue to brush a little heart value in front of Zuo Chen.

But someone is going to spoil the scenery.

It's Mu Qing.

His stepmother his.

Ji Sishen was covered with a small blanket, nestled on the sofa, watching "Tom and Jerry", and on the coffee table were washed fruits and snacks.

Everything he likes.

And Mu Qing was sitting on the sofa next to her, looking quite gentle.

In the original plot, Mu Qing had never been here, at least from Fu Shen's perspective her.

so…  …

The script is estimated to have completely deviated when he appeared, so it cannot be substituted into the plot of the script after his appearance.

"Shen Shen, go home, your dad misses you very much."

Ji Si frowned slightly, "Do you think I will believe it?"

Mu Qing's face stiffened for a moment, but she quickly recovered.

"Shen Shen, no matter what, he is also your father."

After speaking, he began to cover his lips and cry again, "I know, you have never liked me, it's my fault, so you blame me and I have no complaints."

"But after you left last time, your dad fell ill, so for the sake of father-son relationship, go back and see him."

Ji Sishen felt that the illness was fake, and it was true that he wanted to ridicule him for going back.

Ji Sishen guessed that Zuo Chen had done something to make Mu Qing come to him.

The system also confirmed his guess his.

Zuo Chen withdrew his capital.

As a result, the Fu family's company funds broke, and the shareholders could not sit still.

Fu Chao looked for Zuo Chen, but Zuo Chen avoided him.

Mu Qing also went to Zuo Chen, but Zuo Chen didn't see him either.

So they thought of Ji Sishen.

"Father-son relationship?"

"At the beginning, he abused me domestically because I liked men. Why didn't he read the father-son relationship?"

"I also used the excuse that I like men and said that I was mentally ill. I was locked in a mental hospital for more than half a year. Why don't you think about the father-son relationship?"

"He thinks it's shameful that I like men, so why did he find an excuse to pick me up from the mental hospital and give it to Zuo Chen?"

Every word of Ji Sishen made Mu Qing unable to refute.

"So, you don't have to look for me, we have nothing to do with each other."

"As for the man in your mouth, to me, it doesn't matter to me except the father and son genes above blood."

Before he knew that Fu Shen liked men, Fu Chao couldn't say that he liked Fu Shen, but he didn't do anything too big.

But after that, it was different.

Fu Chao is not like a father to Fu Shen!

Even though the current plot has been separated from the original script, these things have actually happened.

He is not Fu Shen, and it is impossible for him to endure the damage that was not his fault his but caused to him.

Mu Qing pursed her lips tightly, looking helpless and painful.

"Deeply, the past has passed, and now we have thought about it and will be good to you."

If this is Fu Shen, maybe he will have expectations.

But Ji Sishen will not.

If Fu Chao was nice to Fu Shen, Ji Sishen might help, but not now.

What's more, Zuo Chen didn't even see Mu Qing's aunt to beg, so why would he say it?

"If what you say is true, I will consider it."

"But how credible do you think what you say is?"

In Ji Si's deep eyes, the shrewd gaze her made the spine chill.

"So, don't take any father-son relationship, blood kinship, to morally kidnap me."