23

The most dangerous place is the safest place.

"We're here, you go."

Now Chen Yu seems to have really let go of his guard against Ji Sishen, and has stopped letting his team follow him.

This is one reason, and another more important reason is probably that Chen Yu feels that Ji Sishen and Ye Fan can play the most important role together.

Between these two people, there is no way to accommodate a third person.

Ji Si smiled deeply, and took Ye Fan to find the car.

Before leaving, Ji Sishen noticed Chen Yu's different emotions and eyes his.

It seems that he has different emotions towards his family's little Fanfan.

Ji Si took a deep look at Ye Fan, Ye Fan was puzzled.

Ji Sishen did n't tell Ye Fan, but he just rubbed Ye Fan's hair, "Let's go, just find a car that can sit comfortably."

Ye Fan hummed, and then went to look for the car obediently.

Ji Si looked at Ye Fan's back deeply, as if he remembered something, and suddenly let out a smile.

He probably knew why Chen Yu was special to his little Fanfan his.

I just didn't expect him to find out now.

I have to say that he was deceived by Chen Yu for so long from start to finish.

"Host, what are you laughing at?"

"It's nothing, I just think our captain's acting skills are also very good."

The system didn't understand, but Ji Sishen didn't say it, and the system didn't care much.

Except for his host his and the host 's man, nothing else matters.

Soon Ye Fan found a suitable car, but it was broken.

"It's okay, it's not very conspicuous, but it's too perfect, but it makes people suspicious."

Ji Si was deeply worried that Ye Fan's identity would be discovered.

If Ye Fan is not there, it is not certain how many zombies they will encounter along the way.

The car broke down, just to cover it up.

After everyone got into the new car, they took away half of the supplies before heading to the security camp.

On the way, Ji Sishen looked at Chen Yu and said, "Captain, what if you can't find your daughter's wife?"

Chen Yu just smiled and didn't respond much.

Ji Sishen didn't speak anymore.

He could probably have guessed something anyway.

When everyone arrived at the security camp, they found that there was a long queue waiting to enter the security camp.

The security battalion's fence is surrounded by countless electrical grids, and several armed men patrol.

Before entering the security camp, a physical examination is required.

The purpose is to ensure that there will be no people who have been bitten by zombies.

Ye Fan frowned.

Ji Sishen held Ye Fan's hand, indicating that he was at ease.

"System, work."

The system responded immediately, and after scanning Ye Fan's body, it was quiet again.

Ji Sishen was very satisfied, the system really got to know him better.

He didn't need to say anything, he knew what he told him to do.

Ji Sishen leaned into Ye Fan's ear and said softly, "Xiao Fanfan, do you want to see me do magic."

Although the two of them had done everything once, the close approach of Ji Sishen still made Ye Fan a little nervous.

"What... what magic?"

Ji Sishen was amused, and Xiao Fanfan stuttered again.

Ji Sishen looked at Ye Fan with a deep teasing, "Want to know?"

Ye Fan nodded, "Well, I want to know..."

Ji Sishen put his fingertips on his lips his, "Kiss and I 'll tell you."

Ye Fan: "..."

Teasing him again!

Ye Fan looked at the people around him and lowered his voice.

"So many people…"

Ji Sishen didn't care at all, he put his arms around Ye Fan's neck and whispered in Ye Fan's ear with a light bite.