32

Ji Si's eyes flashed with surprise, "When did you do it?"

Zuo Chen hugged someone and rubbed against Ji Sishen's shoulder, as if he was particularly greedy for Ji Sishen's breath.

"It's very early."

very early?

Ji Si took a deep look at the date of the admission notice, which was the latest date.

There is only one requirement for the exam of the Fran Academy of Fine Arts, and the candidates who need to register need to prepare a pair of their own works.

If you are students from far away places, you can post your works.

That's what makes them very human.

So, when did Zuo Chen take his paintings?

There are not a few paintings in the small garden.

Ji Si suddenly remembered something, and turned around in Zuo Chen's arms.

Looking at Zuo Chen with rounded eyes, "Is it the paintings I painted at the beginning?"

If he guessed correctly, Zuo Chen took the one he drew with his jersey on.

Zuo Chen hummed.

Ji Sishen's heart suddenly felt a little touched, and even his eyes his were filled with throbbing unconsciously.

"I think it's probably in my last life that I met you only after saving the gods."

Zuo Chen smiled and rubbed Ji Sishen's soft hair.

Deep down, you are my god.

After the party, Ji Sishen was too lazy to see Shi Qin.

Before Ji Sishen wanted to see what kind of person Shi Qin was to be worthy of Fu Shen's cherishing.

But the reality is always a bit cruel, and the light in people's hearts is shattered into powder.

Ji Sishen did n't want to evaluate Shi Qin without authorization, after all, that was the light in Fu Shen 's heart his.

until death.

So Ji Sishen won't do anything to Shi Qin, let alone whether Shi Qin's love for Fu Shen is fake or real.

No matter what it was, it was probably a bit cruel to Fu Shen.

Ji Sishen will not forgive Shi Qin in place of Fu Shen, nor will he hate Shi Qin because he feels sorry for Fu Shen.

The pain is irreversible, and all he can do is to fulfill those artistic dreams that he has not fulfilled.

So, Shi Qin completely disappeared from Ji Sishen's mind.

There is still a month to go to Fran Academy, so Zuo Chen plans to take Ji Sishen home.

Zuo's mother learned that Ji Sishen and Zuo Chen would come back, so she didn't fall asleep happily all night.

Even busy making delicious food for the two of them, he even called Zuo Chen to ask him if Ji Sishen had any taboos or things he didn't like or liked.

It made Ji Si deep in tears, but his heart was warm.

Zuo's mother, like Fu Shen's mother, loves her children very much.

However, Zuo Chen's father's face was very bad.

When Ji Sishen first saw it, he thought this man was going to beat someone.

But she was stared back by Zuo's mother with one look.

"I warn you, if you dare to send your son to the hospital again, you won't even want to enter this house!"

Ji Sishen was a little surprised, Zuo Chen?  Into the hospital?

Ji Si gave Zuo Chen a puzzled look, but Zuo Chen looked very calm and didn't say anything.

I just received a call from Zuo Yi, so I told Ji Sishen, and then went to answer the phone.

"Brother, did you really bring sister-in-law home?"

Zuo Chen leaned against the wall and said, "Surprise?"

"No, I was thinking, why hasn't your father sent you to the hospital?"

Zuo Chen: "..."

His eyes his were slightly deep, "It seems that you really want me to tell my father now, what have you done?"

This time, Zuo Chen's words no longer threatened Zuo Yi.  He changed his white coat and left the hospital with some broken jars.

"You tell him, so I don't have to come back and say it again."