10

According to what he knew about his own brother, it was absolutely possible for the little black house or something.

It really doesn't look like this.

Ji Sishen glanced at the two of them secretly, Zuo Yi and Fu Shen had never seen him before, so they were not mentioned in the script.

Even the situation at Zuo Chen's house is not described in detail.

However, this Zuo Yi is a surgeon, and he looks very similar to Zuo Chen, but Zuo Yi looks more cheerful, not the same type as Zuo Chen.

"You'd better not use force recently, remember to take medicine on time, and avoid it."

Ji Si hummed gratefully.

After taking the medicine, Zuo Chen left with Ji Sishen in his arms and returned directly to the villa.

After giving orders to the housekeeper and the nanny, I went to the company.

Ji Sishen's room was already tidy up, and the chains were gone.

However, Ji Sishen was very curious why Zuo Chen didn't ask him how he broke the chain and left.

Ji Sishen was still thinking about how to make up a reason.

But Zuo Chen didn't ask, and he couldn't take the initiative to say it.

Simply forget it.

Fu Shen's original room was too dark, and Ji Sishen didn't like it very much.

And the curtains were not opened, the room was dead and there was no light at all.

The decor in the room is also very dark, and looking at it affects the mood.

So Ji Sishen asked the housekeeper of the villa to change the curtains in his room his and put some nice and warm little things.

Even the sheets were changed.

So much so that when Zuo Chen came back, looking at the arrangement in the room, he was a little surprised.

After changing everything, the room was noticeably warmer.

Seeing people sleeping, Zuo Chen didn't bother.

"How are you today?"

The housekeeper answered honestly, "The little gentleman is very obedient, and he has eaten his meal obediently."

Zuo Chen hummed, then told the housekeeper something, and went back to his room.

Ji Sishen was beaten on his right hand, and it was a little inconvenient to eat at this moment.

So Ji Sishen simply changed his left hand, but ... his left hand his was even more incoherent.

The butler on the side looked a little confused, but he did n't say anything.

"Eat well."

Ji Sishen pursed his lips, so he could only raise his right hand obediently, but when he touched the sore spot, he frowned again, as if the pain was terrible.

Zuo Chen frowned slightly, took the chopsticks in Ji Sishen 's hand his, and took the initiative to give Ji Sishen ... hello.

Ji Sishen's face his was a little red, but he was eating well.

And Zuo Chen feeds him smoothly, as if he is familiar with feeding him like this in his previous life.

After eating, Zuo Chen went out.

Ji Sishen was a little bored watching cartoons on the sofa.

Before it was replaced, he would not be so good.

Now being clever makes the housekeeper wonder.

The housekeeper even had some doubts.  He was so obedient all of a sudden, did he want to please the husband first and then run away from him.

Thinking of such a possibility, the butler sighed helplessly.

In fact, the housekeeper thought about it a lot.

In the afternoon, Zuo Chen came back and took Ji Sishen to a place.

Not very far, it is a small garden.

There is also a small two-story attic in the small garden.

"Go and see."

Ji Si was deeply puzzled, so he walked over obediently, opened the door, and it turned out to be a room specially prepared for him by Zuo Chen.

The first floor has a small kitchen, sofa TV and so on.

On the second floor, it is the studio, and there are all kinds of painting materials in it.

There is also a specially separated room next to it, where the finished paintings are placed.

"Like it?"

Ji Si's eyes his glowed like a galaxy, and he nodded subconsciously.

"like!"

Zuo Chen's response his was somewhat indifferent.

——

snort!  How could I be abused!  o(´^`)o

Today's update is complete!

Do you still like it?  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)✧

See you tomorrow(*σ´∀')σ