26

The hot tears also scorched Ji Sishen's heart.

Xicheng's body trembled in panic.

"You're such a big man, why are you still crying?"

"Grandpa will be very sad if he finds out."

Ji Sishen wanted to take a look at Xicheng, but Xicheng hugged it hard, so he could only let him hold it.

The people around reacted, probably finally realizing the seriousness of the matter and wanting to leave.

But Ji Sishen's eyes flashed coldly, and the entire Feng family was enveloped by the barrier.

Don't let a fly fly out.

"The devil... the devil! What do you mean!"

Ji Sishen chuckled, "It's nothing interesting, just to prevent some people from running away suddenly."

"The injustice has the first debt and the owner, this palace will not be bloodthirsty."

"People who have nothing to do, sit down and watch the show, if you guys move around or interrupt, you will be injured by Ben Gong or my wife later, missing an arm or a broken leg, or your head will bloom. , If there is a hole in the stomach, then it is none of my business."

As soon as Ji Sishen said this, those who wanted to escape immediately sat down obediently.

For fear that his head will bloom and his stomach will have holes.

Ji Sishen gently comforted Xicheng.

But some people just feel that they are not looking for enough.

"The devil! You don't have to talk nonsense!"

"Even if the old man died, wouldn't it have nothing to do with him in Xicheng?"

"If he had been obedient and obedient and led the entire Xi family to rise, would the old man commit suicide?"

"In the end, Xicheng, you brought it all by yourself."

"It's your fate that keeps you lingering until now, and you're still hanging out with the devil! It's a disgrace to the style of the comprehension world!"

"As a big brother, today, I will clean up the door in front of everyone! Let everyone be a witness!"

Even Feng Yao on the side was a little complacent, as if Xicheng would die in the next second.

Xi Wenyi manipulated his own spiritual energy to condense into a sword, with full tense power, almost attacking Xicheng 's back his with a fatal blow.

But the aura sword was actually blocked by an invisible force when it approached Xicheng.

Ji Sishen's eyes flashed coldly, and a terrifying red light suddenly appeared.

As if soaked in blood, it makes people feel terrified.

Ji Sishen gently stroked Xicheng up and down with one hand, and with the other hand, he placed the aura sword behind Xicheng and in front of Xi Wenyi, using only two fingers to easily crush it into stars.

"You want to clean up my man, have you asked Ben Gong's opinion?"

The red light that suddenly appeared in the eyes his actually intimidated everyone present, as if they were directly dead on the spot, unable to move.

The invisible pressure in the air made it impossible to breathe.

Even the head of the Feng family could barely hold his breath, as if he could vomit blood as long as he opened his mouth.

Fear flashed in Patriarch Feng's eyes.

This devil is so terrifying?

He didn't know that it was just a coercion that could make people completely breathless.

Ji Sishen ignored these ants and just patted Xicheng on the back.

"Xiao Xicheng, it's time to pick up grandpa and go home together."

Xicheng let go of Ji Sishen just now, and lowered his head, as if he didn't dare to look at Ji Sishen.

The earlobes seemed to have a tinge of crimson.

Ji Sishen held Xicheng's face in a funny way, and those beautiful eyes were blushing just after crying.

Extraordinarily intoxicating.

"Good, I'll pick up grandpa. You stay here obediently. Those who bully you, do whatever they want."

"I am here."

——