38

Ji Sishen played the game calmly, "I'm sorry, I have no face."

The comment section was silent.

"The rubbish of e-sports live broadcasts, get out, you dare to say that you are a powerful broadcaster, it's shameless."

Ji Sishen also cooperated with a hum.

"Yeah, I think it's really shameless, so why don't you perform a show and get out of there, and then I'll get out?"

"..."

"Zombie anchors who haven't appeared in more than two years have appeared again. Not only are they hacking, they are also attacking anchors who are more popular than themselves. Now they even have the name of the darling of the gods on their faces , which is disgusting."

After Ji Sishen finished playing the game in his hand his, he immediately stopped, resting his eyes on the comments in the comment area with one hand on his chin, and simply chatted with people directly.

"Disgusting? Several months? If you accidentally drop it, it will cost a life."

"..."

"I'm a man!"

Ji Sishen suddenly said in an exaggerated tone, "Oh, is the technology so powerful now? Men can have it too?"

"..."

"Fuck!"

Ji Sishen smiled innocently, "A plant."

"..."

tired.

"Is the anchor's mouth so powerful? I can't get black anymore."

Ji Sishen picked up the water glass and took a sip of water.

"Then you have to quickly get some more sun, and you can continue to tan. Natural ingredients, no preservatives, you deserve it."

"Fuck! Haha... I'm dying of laughter. The anchor's skills are first-rate. What's the matter with me being a fan?"

Ji Sishen just smiled and said nothing.

"I agree, Mad, I'm laughing out of my mind. The anchor, I don't think you should play games in the future. Let's show online performance. I can watch it for another year. I'm afraid of your pride."

In an instant, all kinds of gifts began to come.

One person started, and the others all picked up gifts.

Almost all of them have been deeply fanned by Ji Si, and even the most fierce Heizi who was clamoring at the beginning couldn't resist.

In less than an hour, the number of people watching Ji Sishen's live broadcast skyrocketed.

"Anchor anchor, are you also a fan of Xu God?"

"No, he's my man."

This is not a lie.

"Uh... Anchor, may I ask, how did you speak so confidently and blatantly."

Ji Sishen answered very seriously, "Because it's true."

"Xu Shen is the real thing!"

Another swipe.

Ji Sishen was delighted, "Yes, Xu Shen is indeed real, officially certified."

"I wonder if the anchor knows something, can you reveal a little bit?"

Ji Sishen put his chin on his hands and seemed to be thinking about what to reveal.

"So what kind of insider do you want to know?"

"Is Xu Shen real?"

Ji Sishen noded and responded, "It's true."

"Although I suspect that the anchor is perfunctory to us, why do I feel a little excited."

"Don't get excited, because it's true."

"Insert a sentence, is it Xu Shen or Shen Xu?"

Ji Si raised his eyebrows deeply, "I prefer navel oranges."

"..."

"I want to report! The anchor is playing with color! I have evidence!"

Ji Sishen said harmlessly, "Where am I doing color? I'm talking about a fruit called navel orange. What do you think I'm talking about?"

"..."

They suspect that the anchor is deliberately misleading them, and they have no evidence what is going on?

Ji Sishen heard the door open and opened his mouth.

"Your relatives are coming home, it's time for me to close the live broadcast."