20

I'm not going to get to the bottom of your sudden transformation.

So, don't let me down, Xiaoshen.

With the two after the first time, the original delicate atmosphere was directly pierced.  Ji Sishen was in front of him, and he was a little bolder than before.

The only thing that made Ji Si was deeply concerned was what the hell was this guy hiding.

However, his family his 's little Tongzi is not strong enough, and even he ca n't find it out.

Ji Sishen couldn't think of a reason, so he simply took a step by step.

It was the first time that Zuo Chen was too fierce, causing Ji Sishen to lie on the bed for a long time before he could get out of bed.

That person didn't want him a second time.

Ji Sishen was almost recovering, so he wanted to go back to the small garden to have a look.  I don't know if anyone had cleaned up the paintings that were knocked down last time.

So Ji Sishen went over to take a look.

But those paintings are gone, not a pair, the shelves on which the finished products are placed have been replaced with new ones, and the carpets are also new.

No way, this time is the worst time Ji Sishen has played in centuries.

Ji Si deeply sighed, but why does the system feel that its host is still enjoying it?

It seems that the biggest old-fashioned critic is his host his!

snort!

The system seems to have found out later, what is the nature of its own host.

Ji Sishen did not deny this.

Because in his bones his, he was originally "seeing the color".

It's just that this "seeing the mood" has never been released before.

It was from Fu Ting that Ji Sishen's "intentional" temperament was completely uncovered.

And what's more, these people are all the same NPC?

"Host, how do you know they are the same NPC?"

He doesn't even know about this system.

Although he thinks so too.

Ji Sishen turned the brush in his hand and said casually, "Intuition, understand?"

"Also, the mentally retarded system can have any intuition."

system:"……"

When can we not be disliked by our own host?

Ji Sishen's intuition has never been missed.  He is at least 80% sure that they are the same NPC.

This made Ji Sishen more and more interested.

The days are long, the hours are long, and his patience his is good.

So, don't worry.

After painting, Ji Sishen went straight back to the villa, this time he behaved well.

Before Zuo Chen went home, he went back first.

Moreover, when Zuo Chen entered the door, he obediently threw himself into his arms.

Zuo Chen rubbed Ji Sishen's soft hair, "What's wrong?"

Ji Sishen hugged the person and shook his head, "It's okay, I just... miss you."

His face his was crimson, and his eyes he seemed to be a little excited.

Zuo Chen's heart moved slightly, and this person became more and more at a loss for what it was like to be ashamed.

"Xiao Shenshen, are you inviting me?"

Thumbs rubbed Ji Sishen's cheeks, such a soft touch that people couldn't put it down.

Ji Sishen's cheeks he looked as good as blush.

"No... can't it?"

Such an active Ji Sishen made Zuo Chen a little... uncontrollable.

Rubbing his hair his, "Okay, take a shower first."

Ji Sishen even more boldly hooked the person's neck and said, "Mandarin duck bath!"

Zuo Chen: "..."

Xiaoshen has actively invited him like this, so how could he not be satisfied.

He directly hugged the person horizontally, walked upstairs, and returned the word "OK" in a calm tone.

The second time, Zuo Chen was much gentler.

Still, this guy is tough.

Zuo Chen looked at the traces on Ji Sishen's wrist his, and kissed it on his lips his.