13

At this moment, Ji Sishen's tenderness almost made Nanyang's heart full of offense and defense collapse instantly.

Covered with thorns, the army was defeated.

The bottom of his eyes his was uncontrollably full of weak tears, as if he was full of vigilance, and his anger his suddenly had a place to vent.

This person was obviously just a few frivolous and casual words, but Nanyang felt that he was telling him that in front of him, he did n't need to be so harsh, and he could put away his calculations and offense and defense his.

Nanyang...

No one remembers his name his since he was humiliated and thrown into Fireworks Lane by the Dog Emperor.

He is Nanyang.

He It is the person that his father and mother once held in the palm of his hand his and grew up.

The most noble prince.

How could Ji Sishen not understand the pain in Nanyang's heart his?

How could he, such a proud man, become so humble and struggle to survive.

Ji Sishen gently brushed the broken hair in front of Nan Yang's forehead, and kissed Nan Yang's reddish eyebrows cherishly.

"Nanyang, don't be afraid, I'm here."

"I will always be there."

No matter what world you appear in the future, what kind of person you are, I will find you.

You are my supreme glory.

He said before that he was going to kill Ji Sishen, but now his heart his palpitated.

"Don't lie to me."

The slightly trembling vibrato was very similar to the Xicheng he once fell.

Oops, why is the man in his family his just like this now, his body his is soft and easy to be pushed down?

Make him feel that this person is as addictive as bone-eroding poison, and he can't stop it.

Ji Si gently rubbed Nan Yang's thin lips with his fingertips, and his eyes his were filled with a deep smile.

"Well, I definitely won't lie to you."

Nanyang let go of his anger his, took the initiative to hug Ji Sishen, and intertwined with him.

In the blue bed tent, there is unseen tenderness and affection.

The ambiguous sound in the air was wanton, and even the bright moonlight was embarrassed to hide in the clouds, for fear of disturbing the shy scenery.

The next morning, when the servants entered the room to clean up, they realized something was wrong.

Clothes all over the floor, the bed tents were also put down, a fragrant scene.

There were also whispering voices in the bed tent, like an ambiguous whisper.

"My lord, I should go back."

The tone is no longer shallow alienation.

Ji Sishen 's long hair was loosely lying on Nanyang 's body his, with a hint of coquettishness.

"Back pain, weak legs."

Nanyang's earlobes were dyed a bit crimson, and he coughed twice, "Your Highness, it's you...you don't know how to control it."

Ji Sishen raised his head, and there was a lot of spring in his eyes his.

"So it's my fault?"

Nanyang said helplessly while rubbing Ji Sishen's waist.

"It was my fault."

Ji Sishen gave a deep snort and lay back again.

"Go back later, now the old man in the famous building doesn't dare to let you appear."

Nanyang could not refuse any request from Ji Sishen.

"it is good."

Ji Sishen thought about getting up when he heard the sound of people coming in from outside.

But it was true that the back pain was so weak that the legs were so weak, so I lay down again.

Seeing this, Nanyang got up, put on his robe, got up, and walked out from the bed tent.

It was so frightening that the other party shook his hands and threw the basin directly to the ground.

Nanyang didn't care, he picked up the robe on the ground and put it away.

"Let's rewrite the water again."

The other party was still a little confused, until Ji Sishen opened the bed tent and looked at the servant, "What are you still doing?"

The servant then reacted, picked up the basin and said yes, and ran out immediately.

In such a short time, the entire War King's Mansion spread.

Ji Sishen brought the lowly slave of the famous oiran back to the palace and let him sleep.