Chapter 2

Shen Weixi was startled and looked at him in disbelief. That person who has been following him since high school, everything is centered on his preferences, and his eyes are full of him, would he even say such things as breaking the engagement?

    For a while, Shen Weixi couldn't tell whether he was relieved or dazed.

    Seeing his complicated expression, Zhai Siluo laughed twice, "Just kidding, you won't take it seriously, will you? Our family has already invested in the project in City B, so how can we dissolve the engagement now."

    Zhai Siluo knew in his heart that it was not that simple to break the marriage contract. The interests of the two families were tied together, and the elders would definitely not agree. Moreover, he had just returned from his rebirth, and rashly doing things that went against his previous character would easily arouse suspicion from others.

    Hearing Zhai Siluo's words, Shen Weixi gritted his teeth with hatred, he knew that this person would not let him go so easily.

."Zhai Siluo, don't be too proud! I don't like you, it's useless even if you marry me!"

    Zhai Siluo sneered.

    "I know you like Ye Zhi. But you have to be clear, after we get married, if you two hook up again, it's an affair. In ancient times, it was a pig cage."

    Shen Weixi's face turned green with anger. Did Zhai Siluo become so strange because he ran away from marriage?

    "Furthermore, Ye Zhi doesn't like you too much. Otherwise, why would you go abroad for five years. Don't you think you are a bit self-indulgent? Or do you think that with your lousy skills, you can make Ye Zhi unforgettable?"

    "Zhai Siluo, try again? Ye Zhiqing and I are innocent. Do you think Ye Zhi is as shameless as you!"

    Shen Weixi was almost blown away by him. .When he was most intimate with Ye Zhi, it was a kiss, and Zhai Siluo slandered him completely out of thin air.

    "Oh, I haven't done it with Ye Zhi, so do I have to send you a chastity memorial?"

    "You have the guts to run away from marriage, and you can't stand it if you are mocked by me?"

    Shen Weixi took a deep breath, and he kept telling himself that he was the one who made the mistake first and didn't make sense. No matter how much Zhai Siluo scolds him, he can bear it.

    "I ran away from marriage. I made a mistake in this matter. You can scold me as you want to relieve your anger. Don't involve Ye Zhi."

    Zhai Siluo smiled and suddenly stood up, the champagne in his hand was slightly tilted, and the cold wine slipped down from the top of Shen Weixi's head and seeped into his neck.

    Shen Weixi's face turned white, his teeth clucked, and his eyes were full of humiliation.

.Zhai Siluo patted him on the shoulder, "Be patient, the days of being tortured by me will still be long."

    When the two were facing each other, there was a knock on the door outside.

    "Xiao Luo, come out and eat something, I see you've been drinking before."

    It was Shen Zhuoli's voice. Hearing the man's voice, Zhai Siluo's eyes instantly became gentle, he got up and opened the door with a bright smile.

    "Fourth uncle, I'm just hungry. Did you leave me something delicious?"

    Shen Weixi couldn't believe it at all. Zhai Siluo, who was so angry at him just now, completely changed his face when he saw Shen Zhuoli. So, is he just so pleasing to the elders of the Shen family, asking them to support him, and then putting pressure on him in turn?