Chapter 45

"It's about me, can't I guess?"

Zhai Siluo shook his head, his expression firm.

"No, don't guess, this is the ultimate secret."

Afraid that Shen Zhuoli would ask again, he picked up a piece of cake and smeared some cream on his face off guard.

Shen Zhuoli narrowed his eyes, stood up directly, and pulled Zhai Siluo into his arms, the cake on his cheek naturally rubbed against his face.

"You are fooling!"

Zhai Siluo quickly broke free from his arms, and Shen Zhuoli smeared cream all over his face. His vision was a little blurry, and he bowed his head unwillingly, trying to dig the remaining cream and smear it on Shen Zhuoli's face, but after digging a few times with the spoon, Suddenly I bumped into a solid object.

He thought it was the fruit inside, and tried to dig down with his hand holding the spoon, but the object remained motionless.

.He wiped his face with a tissue, looked down, and in the white cream and fluffy cake base, a silver ring-shaped thing faintly revealed a dazzling light.

Shen Zhuoli didn't bother him anymore. Seeing that Zhai Siluo's eyes fell on the cake, he smiled, took out the ring inside, and carefully wiped it off with a wet towel.

It was a simple and elegant men's ring with a simple style, with the three letters zsl engraved on the inner ring.

Zhai Siluo watched Shen Zhuoli hand him the ring in disbelief.

The man looked at him with affectionate and fiery eyes, with a trace of apprehension and tension in his eyes.

"Xiao Luo, can you get engaged to me?"

Zhai Siluo's heart was pounding, and his chest was filled with great joy and emotion. He looked at Shen Zhuoli, and his eyes gradually turned red.

"Okay, I promise you."

.Shen Zhuoli nodded, his outstretched hand trembled a little because he was too excited, he grabbed Zhai Siluo's hand and put the ring on his finger.

Zhai Siluo looked down at the ring in his hand, still feeling like he was dreaming. They have only been together for more than two months. Wouldn't it be too hasty to get engaged so soon?

He was overwhelmed by the excitement and excitement just now, and didn't think much about it, but now looking at the ring, there was a hesitant look in his eyes again.

"If it's just this engagement, my brother doesn't know yet, and my dad's side, he will definitely have opinions..."

"Don't worry, I'll tell them later. Just promise me first, and we'll solve the problems later, okay?"

Zhai Siluo nodded, and let go of his dangling heart. He was only engaged, but not married. I won't tell them for the time being, and the problem is not big.

.Shen Zhuoli took his hand and lowered his head to kiss the ring.

Zhai Siluo's ears were slightly red, and when he saw the traces of cake on his fingers, he suddenly remembered that his face and hair were messed up with the cream, and he sighed in annoyance.

He used this image to accept Shen Zhuoli's engagement request, which was too embarrassing.

"No, I have to go back and take a shower, change my clothes, and wear this ring again."

"Okay, I'll let them pack the rest."

The two of them didn't eat much, and they were full after just eating the cake. Shen Zhuoli asked the waiter to pack the rest of the dishes, and the two returned to the Linhu Villa.