Chapter 28

Shen Zhuoli quickly withdrew his fingers as if burned by the flames. The scalding temperature spread from his fingertips to his heart, making his heart numb slightly.

    But Zhai Siluo didn't realize it, his dark eyes were a little surprised, and he licked the fruit candy with a sense of taste.

    "I didn't bite you, did I?"

    Seeing that Shen Zhuoli's expression seemed to be a little painful, he thought that he had bitten him.

    "No."

    Shen Zhuoli put his warm hand behind him, and pointed to the two big bags of traditional Chinese medicine on the coffee table with another finger.

    "Take it back and drink two bags a day, and take pictures for me to see after eating."

    Zhai Siluo frowned, "Isn't it? You really want to supervise me, so what if I don't drink it?"

    "Then don't come over and play the cat."

    "Okay, I'll just drink it."

.Zhai Siluo turned to leave with his head down, but was stopped by Shen Zhuoli again.

    "Bring this one too."

    It is a jar of colorful fruit candies wrapped in glass candy paper. It was exactly the same as what Shen Zhuoli put into his mouth just now.

    "Come and get it when you're done eating."

    "Thanks."

    Zhai Siluo took it lightly, and when he got home, he excitedly put the glass bottle into the bedside table with the envelope.

    He was reluctant to eat it. The traditional Chinese medicine was as bitter as it was bitter. He could drink it even with a wrinkled nose. He had to keep this jar of sugar.

    In the next few days, Shen Zhuoli really did what he said. Every day, he urged him to take pictures of the empty medicine bag and send it to himself after drinking the traditional Chinese medicine.

    So in the gap between rushing to the announcement, Xiao Ai had to follow him with a bag of Chinese medicine, and when it was time for dinner, he took out a thermos to give him hot medicine.

.Li Le was amazed by this scene. In his impression, Zhai Siluo was half a black doctor of traditional Chinese medicine, and he didn't catch a cold at all. Now, why did this kid change his sex and drink Chinese medicine honestly?

    Until he saw that Zhai Siluo took pictures and sent them to Shen Zhuoli every day, he immediately understood.

    "I said why the fourth uncle of the Shen family is like your own father. You have to take a picture of a Chinese medicine and send it to others. I don't think you were so diligent in the homework you handed over to the head teacher in high school."

    Zhai Siluo chewed the fruit tan peel in his mouth, flipped through the notice sheet, and didn't lift his eyelids, "My father doesn't care whether I live or die, your analogy is wrong from the beginning."

    "Yes, it's not like your father, like your boyfriend."

    Hearing the words "boyfriend", Zhai Siluo looked at him with round eyes like a cat with fried fur.

."Don't talk nonsense, we have nothing to do with each other, he just treats me as a younger brother."

    Li Le squeezed his eyes, "Oh, is that right? Whose brother is so considerate, he always comes to visit the class to deliver things to you, and stares at you to drink medicine. Has your brother ever treated you like this?"