Chapter 29

Zhai Siluo's field of vision was swirling in an instant. The noisy cicadas, the cooing of the flowing water from the bridge in the distance, and the sound of moths flapping their wings were all gone, and the whole world was quiet.

    Only his intense heartbeat, thump, thump, kept beating against the eardrums.

    Shen Zhuoli kissed him, then stretched out his hand and pressed him into his arms, the force was so strong that it seemed to crush his bones and melt them into his own blood.

    This is the side that Shen Zhuoli has never shown in front of Zhai Siluo.

    He is always gentle and courteous in dealing with people, with a spring breeze on his face. However, at this moment, he was a stranger when he was drunk.

    The lips were bitten so painfully, the man's scorching breath was pervasive, and he was imprisoned like a pair of iron pliers on his shoulders. .The man he kissed was like a beast caught in lust, holding his prey firmly in his palms, not letting anyone covet.

    With a bang, Zhai Siluo was pressed against the carved iron door behind him. The sound of the metal crashing made Zhai Siluo sober for a moment. He raised his eyes and tried hard to push Shen Zhuoli's shoulders away.

    "Brother Zhuoli...no...uu-"

    Shen Zhuoli didn't hear it, raised his hand to grab his chin again, and the tip of his tongue repeatedly outlined the shape of his lips. Zhai Siluo's lips and teeth had a faint scent of traditional Chinese medicine. It was bitter at first, and then slowly became sweet, which made the man want to stop.

    Zhai Siluo felt that he was about to die of lack of oxygen, and the drunk Shen Zhuoli was too terrifying. With a ruthless heart, he bit Shen Zhuoli's mouth hard.

.Shen Zhuoli was in pain, and the hand holding his shoulder loosened slightly, Zhai Siluo took this opportunity to push him away quickly.

    "Brother Zhuoli, you are drunk." Zhai Siluo stood under the rose trellis, his breathing a little unsteady.

    Shen Zhuoli tasted a faint smell of blood, probably Zhai Siluo bit his lip. The dull black eyes regained clarity, desire was locked in a cage, and reason regained possession of his brain.

    The man's deep black eyes showed a hint of guilt.

    "Xiao Luo, I'm sorry, I was just impulsive."

    Zhai Siluo didn't speak, he looked down at the stone road under his feet.

    Is it just impulse? What was he expecting from the bottom of his heart?

    Shen Zhuoli looked at him, suddenly tore off his tie and loosened the collar of his shirt, a great struggle flashed on his face.

.He seemed to have finally made up his mind, approached Zhai Siluo, pinched his chin, and made him raise his head.

    "Let me correct it, it's not the urge to get drunk, it's that I only have the courage to reveal my heart when I'm drunk." He paused, his unusually bright and fiery black eyes looked at Zhai Siluo, his voice was hoarse and affectionate, "Xiao Luo , I kiss you because I like you."

    "It's not the kind that likes you as a younger brother. It's..." He didn't know how to describe it for a while, so he had to grab Zhai Siluo's hand and put it on his left chest.

    "This heart beats because of you."

    Zhai Siluo looked at him in shock. The skin under the palm of his hand was separated by a thin cloth, still scorching hot, the thumping sound of his heartbeat was clear and powerful, and the rapid and regular sound seemed to be transmitted from the palm of his hand to the heart.