Chapter 67

That night, the two leaned together and talked a lot.

    Zhai Siluo slept for too long during the day and couldn't sleep at night. He kept pulling Shen Zhuoli to ask many things about his previous life, but they both avoided the time when he was in the car accident very tacitly, and no one mentioned that topic.

    In the second half of the night, Shen Zhuoli's eyelids became heavier and heavier, and he barely opened his eyes to listen to him. He didn't want to spoil Zhai Siluo's happiness, he tried his best to cheer up, but he didn't rest for a few days. He was lying on the bed listening to Zhai Siluo's low voice, which had a strange hypnotic effect. fell into sleep.

    As Zhai Siluo was talking, he suddenly found that there was no sound on the other side. When he looked up, it turned out that Shen Zhuoli had already fallen asleep. He smiled, stretched out his gauze-wrapped hand, carefully covered Shen Zhuoli with the thin blanket on the bed, and touched his face again.

.Brother Zhuoli, you have worked hard, sleep in peace.

    The next day, when I heard from Shen Zhuoli that Zhai Siluo had woken up, Li Le and his assistant immediately rushed over to visit him excitedly. Seeing the wound on Zhai Siluo's face and the gauze wrapped around his hands and feet, the assistant blushed and shed tears on the spot.

    "Brother Siluo, I should have gone with you at that time. I'm sorry." The assistant felt very guilty. She bought a ticket for Zhai Siluo and didn't accompany him to the airport that day because she was not feeling well. In the car, it may be possible to detect something wrong in time, and perhaps the tragedy will not happen.

    "What nonsense are you talking about, now I'm glad you didn't go with me, otherwise if you were like Uncle Zhang..." Zhai Siluo sighed and didn't say any more.

    Li Le looked at the handsome young man's scarred face, his eyes were a little red, he lowered his head and wiped the corner of his eyes, and patted Zhai Siluo on the shoulder.

."Don't worry, I have already contacted Uncle Zhang's family. The company will give him a considerable amount of compensation. Their family's life will not be a problem for the rest of their lives."

    Zhai Siluo nodded, suddenly thought of something, took out a bank card from the drawer of the bedside table and handed it to Li Le.

    "This is what I personally gave to Uncle Zhang's family. It is enough for them to buy a house of more than 200 square meters in Wancheng and live in peace."

    Cary's money is the notice fee for all the variety shows he has appeared in this year. He originally wanted to save himself to buy a house for investment, but after the car accident, he felt that the house and money were no longer important. He can live now. It's been fortunate.

    Li Le hesitated for a while, but took the card anyway. He knew that once Zhai Siluo made a decision, he would not be able to persuade him.

.Afraid of disturbing his rest, Li Le and his assistant left without staying in the ward for too long. halfway. The director and producer of the crew also came to see Zhai Siluo, and gave him some fruit, telling him to remember to rest well, and it was the same when he returned to film after recovering his body.

    In the evening, brothers Gu Feng and Gu Yu also came. After Gu Yu knew that Ye Zhi had hit Zhai Siluo with his car, he was so angry that he kept shouting that he wanted to avenge Zhai Siluo, his fists clenched. On the contrary, Zhai Siluo comforted him calmly.

    "He hit me with his car, and he didn't get a good end. His leg was amputated and he had to go to jail. He didn't destroy me, but he destroyed himself."