Chapter 57

Zhai Siluo called the doctor and nurse over.

    Shen Weixi was lying on the hospital bed, his face was as pale as paper. The attending doctor checked his whole body and told him that his body was not in serious condition. It was probably because his internal organs were damaged after the car accident that he vomited blood when he was agitated and stayed in bed for more time to recuperate. You can.

    Shen Weixi wished that he vomited blood because of some terminal illness, maybe Zhai Siluo would have more pity for him.

    "I'm leaving first, you should pay attention to yourself."

    Seeing that nothing serious happened to him, Zhai Siluo didn't want to stay in the ward any longer, and followed the doctor out of the ward door.

    What surprised him was that Shen Zhuoli was actually waiting in the corridor.

    The bright light of the incandescent lamp fell on his side face. He was tall and tall, with a touch of tiredness between his eyebrows and eyes. He stood quietly by the window, with an unlit cigarette between his fingers.

.Zhai Siluo looked at his deep and cold facial features, surprised and surprised, and walked over slowly.

    "Zoli, why are you here?"

    Shen Zhuoli turned his head and saw that it was him, the frost between his eyebrows melted instantly, and there was a hint of warmth in his eyes.

    "I just came back from a business trip. I heard what Secretary Zhou said, so I came to have a look. I didn't expect you to be there."

    The last sentence was a little slow and seemed a little muffled.

    Zhai Siluo looked at him uncertainly, "Zhuoli, don't get me wrong, I came here only after receiving a call from the hospital. I want to know that he is fine, so he won't come at all."

    Shen Zhuoli nodded, crushed the cigarette at his fingertips in half, and threw it into the trash can beside him. Of course, he knew that Shen Weixi must have used some means to sell Zhai Siluo's pity on purpose. Didn't he do the same thing back then, and now he doesn't seem to have the right to blame Shen Weixi.
."Brother Zhuoli, are you angry?" Zhai Siluo looked at him cautiously.

    "No, I'm just a little tired." Shen Zhuoli adjusted his coat, turned and walked towards the elevator.

    "go home."

    In the late autumn night, the coldness is getting stronger and stronger.

    Shen Zhuoli got out of the car, wearing only a thin khaki trench coat and beige trousers, and walked into the courtyard. He did not ask the driver to park the car in the underground garage, but parked in the driveway in the courtyard.

    Zhai Siluo knew that he probably wanted to take a walk outside, so he also got out of the car with him. He was afraid that Shen Zhuoli would be cold, so he took a cashmere scarf from the car, caught up with Shen Zhuoli, and quickly wrapped the scarf around his neck.

    He always felt that Shen Zhuoli was a little angry. After all, the man had just returned from a busy business trip, but he must have felt bad when he saw that he had gone to see Shen Weixi.

.Shen Zhuoli looked at the scarf around his neck, his eyelashes drooping slightly.

    "I'm not cold, wrap it yourself." He took off the scarf and wanted to tie it back to Zhai Siluo, but the young man stepped back alertly and shook his head.

    "I'm wearing a jacket with lamb's wool inside. It's very warm. You're wearing too little, and it's windy outside. Be careful of catching a cold."

    Seeing Zhai Siluo's serious concern, Shen Zhuoli smiled. This shallow smile was like a short-lived flower that suddenly bloomed in the night, with a thrilling beauty.