Chapter 12

Back at the Shen residence, the people of the Shen family were a little surprised to see the wound on the corner of Zhai Siluo's mouth. After all, in their eyes, Zhai Siluo has always been a well-behaved, generous, gentle and tolerant character.

    "Grandpa, I'll definitely not be impulsive next time." Zhai Siluo honestly admitted his mistake in front of Mr. Shen.

    "Zhuoli told me the whole story. That kid from the Song family is really too good at speaking. After all, it's Weixi's fault first, otherwise they wouldn't dare to talk about the Shen family like that."

    When the old man Shen was talking, he gave Shen Weixi a stern look.

    Shen Weixi lowered his head in a guilty conscience. Of course, he knew that Zhai Siluo would not have been ridiculed if he hadn't rushed out of the marriage that day and made that wedding a joke in the family circle.

."Grandpa, it doesn't matter, the mouth is on them. If they want to say it, let them say it. Don't blame Vichy."

    "You, you really dote on Vichy..."

    Unexpectedly, Zhai Siluo would speak for him, and Shen Weixi's emotions were a little complicated for a while.

    He followed Zhai Siluo to the West Building.

    "Would you like to move to the east building? The room here is too old and the air is not good. There is an empty one next to me..."

    Shen Weixi spoke hesitantly.

    "No, it's fine for me to live here." Zhai Siluo smiled nonchalantly, "Besides, I'm going to join the filming group soon, and I don't have time to come back."

    "How long will you be filming?"

    "It's about two months. It's more convenient to live in a hotel or hotel, which is close to the studio."

.Shen Weixi didn't care about his work before, but now that he heard that he was going to film, he couldn't help but want to ask a few more questions.

    "Who do you work with? What type of play?"

    "A love action movie, the heroine is a big beauty with a hot body."

    Shen Weixi frowned.

    "Just kidding, it's just an ordinary literary film."

    Shen Weixi was relieved.

    As soon as he left, Zhai Siluo put away the pitiful little white face, and his face returned to indifference.

    People's hearts are really strange. In the past life, he gave Shen Weixi his heart, and he was careful to please him, but he couldn't get the other party's favor. After his rebirth, he no longer held Shen Weixi. .

    Just as I was reading the script for a while, the phone suddenly rang.

."You know about the program of Chasing Dreams 101, Ye Zhi is going to participate!" Li Le said in a resentful tone.

    "I heard that there was no place for him. It was Shen Weixi who greeted the general manager of Xinghai, and Ye Zhi just entered. He has only been in Xinghai for less than a month, and he has such good resources immediately. what."

    Of course, Zhai Siluo knew about this show. In his last life, Ye Zhi made his debut because he participated in the audition, and he joined the most popular captain in the group to fry CP, and he immediately gained traffic and popularity. Later, Xinghai smashed various good resources, and it didn't take long for him to be regarded as the top player in the circle. I have to say that it is really simple for capital to make a person popular.